Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Spoken Sanskrit In Three Comprehensive Steps

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service

6efc69de0e5daa2513ce14016e5d461d.jpeg

Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 755.33 MB | Duration: 1h 46m

Express Your Thoughts in Sanskrit​

What you'll learn
Learn the basic Structural Elements of Sanskrit Spoken Language
Practice the Basic Sanskrit Language with Creativity and Sportive Activities
Analysis the Sanskrit Conversation with 100 Plus Dialogue
Build Sanskrit Vocabulary by Sanskrit Story Reading with me using my YouTube Channel
Interact and Learn with Group Members with Google Group Activities.
Requirements
Beginners as well as with some basic exposure to Sanskrit Language can take up this course
Description
Spoken Sanskrit Language is one of the most required qualification to express the meaning of the Sanskrit Texts, Shastra, Purana and Sutra while lecturing as well as learning, because the correct and accurate meaning of the Sanskrit Texts can be explained in Sanskrit only. The other helper languages can not exactly translate the meaning and convey the indented essence of the Sanskrit Texts, though as a beginner we need a helper language. English being most common international language I used it to explain the course contents.We will learn to speak like a child with two words, three words sentences and gradually we will learn many different parts of sentence constructions like Noun, Verb, Adjectives, Adverb, Conjunctions, Pronouns etc., to construct simple as well as complex sentences progressively lesson after lesson.The course is divided in three steps - 1) Learn or get introduced to the Basic Sanskrit Language Structural Elements, 2) Practice the basic elements employing in sentences and simultaneously build Sanskrit Vocabulary, 3) Analyze the Sanskrit Conversation using hundred plus dialogue.Once the learning started, your curiosity and inquisitiveness to construct the sentence of whatever you feel like expressing is given more importance than memorizing a set of pre-made sentences.Additional resource to build Sanskrit Vocabulary and sentence formation as a conversational style is provided using my YouTube channel "Sanskrit Learners Club" where in I will upload 1000 stories read in Sanskrit and explained with English comprehension.Using my Google Group further you are facilitated to interact with fellow students and express your thoughts and learn from others different aspects of Spoken Sanskrit.Beginners as well as those with some basic exposure can get maximum out of this course contents which will have around 250 lectures, which are to be studied sequentially and progressively.I put a lot of time and efforts in making this course and I am sure that this course will help you get all your doubts cleared and make you comfortable in expressing your thoughts in Spoken Sanskrit as a native speaker of the language.Please give a trywith regards,Your Co-Student, Shankar Iyer
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction to Course Objective and Contents
Lecture 2 Introduction to Course Contents Part-2
Section 2: Resources to effectively use this Course
Lecture 3 Basic Approach to get maximum out of this Course
Lecture 4 Online Resources to be used with this Course
Lecture 5 Online Group for Students to Interact and Discuss Your Expressions
Those who want to Speak in Sanskrit,Those who want to comprehend Sanskrit Stories,Those who want to learn in Groups and Interact with others,Those who want to understand lectures given in Sanskrit,Those who want to build Sanskrit Vocabulary for deeper understanding and natural expression

659ca8499c840abcd10687102d8afba7.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,399
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom