Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sales Skills - How To Sell Value Instead Of Price

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,456
2 years of service

0e21229aefd8fa9859730bdab8c6e008.jpeg

Sales Skills - How To Sell Value Instead Of Price
Last updated 6/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.16 GB | Duration: 1h 14m

Skills and best practices for every sales rep to move away from price discussions to value creation negotiations​

What you'll learn
Learn how to move away from a simple "vendor" to a position of strategic supplier.
How to use value as the main focus of sales discussions
Have deeper discussions with your customers to understand their real needs
To Leverage margins, know how important your products are to the customer
Differentiate from competition
secure market share
define and leverage value propositions
Requirements
Basic knowledge of sales and the sales process
Notions of pricing, costs and drivers
Business understanding
Description
UPDATED regularly with new support material (PDF/PPT/VIDEO). Includes more than 15 extra support files.Sales tests and Business cases to help you explore and apply knowledge. Very important to prepare you for real case situations and job interviews. Both with proposed solutions.Don't forget to check last lesson, where you can find the downloadable support documents. There's one in particular you can't miss: "The value Selling Sensing and process"This course is about the two sides of the balance - Price and value - to leverage your skills as a sales manager.Price is the financial reward for your product or service and value is what your customer believes it is worth for them.Find or leverage your unique value propositions.Understand the concept of the value and shift your discussions towards value instead of pure price.In this course, you'll see practical examples, differentiation, and how you can leverage your products or services to move from a "Vending" position to a "strategic partner" position.Customers will always push you to price discussions. Your role is to manage that diversion. In this course, you'll have the insights and tools on how to do that.This training is a masterclass on the topic and will help you in your commercial role: sales negotiation and closing deals.Developing skills is the best investment you can make with your money, so join the course now and enhance your career in sales.Course updated regularly.Support material provided: There are several templates and documents in the bonus lecture at the end of the course that you can download for a better follow up and application of the learnings, and that includes my best seller book "Sales is my passion" available in the last section on ebook/pdf format.Recently added: How this course can help your career evolution. Downloadable in the first lecture.Some Testimonials:Ratcliff K: "Good insights and new ways to look at same issue"Arjen B: "this helps me to change my perspective and question the traditional way I work"Gilles Broom: "very interesting and realistic "Rose Denter: "I have difficulties to get away of recurrent price discussions, this course sheds some light on areas that I will be able to explore and hope to improve my margins "
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction, course scope, structure & Lessons
Section 2: What is value, concept and levels
Lecture 2 What is value at the eyes of the customer
Lecture 3 Levels of perceived value on customer ranking
Lecture 4 Concept of value selling - what is it about
Section 3: Why value selling falls short, how can you mitigate
Lecture 5 Why value selling falls short, why it doesn't work
Lecture 6 Value exchange - Never provide a concession without something in return
Section 4: Optimizing your proposal
Lecture 7 Solutions presentation - how tyo expose your solution for your best benefit
Lecture 8 Four typical sales approaches - your position in the market
Section 5: Powerful scenes of proposals, negotiation and deal closing
Lecture 9 Proposal scenes from the movie "the imitation game"
Lecture 10 Proposal and Negotiation from the movie "Godfather"
Lecture 11 Power negotiation scene from "Dark Knight"
Lecture 12 Negotiation from the movie "Jobs"
Lecture 13 convincing and persuasion scenes from "12 Angry men"
Section 6: Practice Section (Sales Test & Business case)
Section 7: Bonus Lecture & support material
Lecture 14 Course wrap up
Sales Reps struggling with pure price discussions,Anyone having difficulties with their prices and market positioning,Sales reps or business managers struggling with their margins,future sales reps,Business students about to enter work marketplace,job starters or entry level professionals in business or sales

1bcff510ac0fa684e576e60881d39c73.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,345
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom