Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rock The Review: Get Promoted As Vip Talent

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,707
2 years of service

f965e0327a161b302686ac803cc90b29.jpeg

Rock The Review: Get Promoted As Vip Talent
Last updated 11/2014
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.91 GB | Duration: 2h 7m

Step-by-Step personal branding, communication & negotiation coaching to increase your influence & impact at work​

What you'll learn
Get clear on your career direction
Courageously ask for what you want
Decide what you want (and don't want) in a role
Build a powerful relationship with your boss
Confidently showcase your talent & unique strengths
Fearlessly ask for what you want (and get it)
Measure your success effortlessly throughout the year
Fill-in-the blank worksheets & templates to use in your performance review
Tactical advice & tips from Fortune 500 managers & executives from around the world
Case studies & examples to help you convert learning into action
Requirements
To have an aspirational mindset, curiosity to learn and willingness to put strategies into action immediately
Description
** Course valued at $500.
** Over 250 students within 24 hours of going live
Are you getting overlooked for new projects and promotions? Are you putting in long hours of hard work, hoping someone will notice? You are starting to feel undervalued and unappreciated in the office- you are starting to feel invisible. It hurts, because you know you have a lot to offer and you crave to feel fired up at work.
Its time to feel confident and fulfilled at work . Its time for you to discover your unique talents and confidently communicate your value to get the opportunities you deserve. Your performance review is the ideal opportunity for you to showcase who you are, why you matter and ask for what you need to take it to the next level of your career. Isn't it time to own your awesomeness?
I'm Tania DeSa, a leadership trainer with an MBA who has acted on these strategies to achieve success across industries, organizations and countries. I'm going to help you own your awesomeness and stand out in the workplace as top talent.
This course will help you:
Get clear on your career direction
Courageously ask for what you want
Decide what you want (and don't want) in a role
Confidently showcase your talent
Build a stellar relationship with your boss
Fearlessly ask for what you want (and get it)
Measure your success effortlessly throughout the year
Its time to ignite your purpose, own your worth and amplify your impact in the workplace. Its time to build a clear vision for where you want to go and then take action to make that vision a reality.
I want to help you achieve your career ambition. I want to help others see you as the superstar you are. I will guide you through a step-by-step process of rocking your performance review. You will hear case studies from my own career, practical advice from Fortune 500 managers, directors and CEOs, and get fill-in-the-blank templates to use in your own performance review. I've consolidated years of experience into a single success system that you can complete in a few lunch hours during the workweek.
You CAN rock your performance review to shine as top talent and catapult your career to the next level. You're not alone and it doesn't have to be difficult. What you do matters so let me support you in owning your worth and rising to new levels of greatness at work (and let's have fun in the process).
** This Course is valued at over $500, but I'm on a mission to help you be seen and heard at work so I'd like to offer the course to you at an over 70% discount**
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Welcome
Lecture 2 Summary of Entire Course ( Spoiler Alert!)
Section 2: Bust Through Promotion Myths
Lecture 3 Lies blocking your career progression
Section 3: Discover your Personal Brand
Lecture 4 Superpower deep dive
Lecture 5 Cleverly admit mistakes & failure
Lecture 6 Skills overview
Lecture 7 Promote yourself without saying a word
Section 4: Connect the Dots
Lecture 8 Matchmaking is a game changer
Lecture 9 Link efforts to results
Section 5: Build Rapport with Your Boss
Lecture 10 Be a giver
Lecture 11 Secrets to being the Boss' BFF
Section 6: The Growth Trajectory
Lecture 12 Back to the future
Lecture 13 Gap analysis
Lecture 14 Bridge the gap
Section 7: What to Ask For & How
Lecture 15 What DO you want anyway?
Lecture 16 The power of asking & 4 things to remember
Lecture 17 Frame your ASK
Section 8: Its Showtime!
Lecture 18 Set your intentions
Lecture 19 Before the meeting
Lecture 20 A pep talk just for you
Lecture 21 During the meeting
Lecture 22 After the meeting
Section 9: Annual Secret Sauce
Lecture 23 Measure success
Lecture 24 Set up your annual system
Section 10: Congratulations!
Lecture 25 Course summary & final thoughts
Lecture 26 BONUS: Must-see TED Talks & summaries
Professionals at any level looking to move up the corporate ladder,People who feel stuck in their careers or undervalued/unappreciated at work , People who know they want more from their career and want help in defining their value & path, Professionals who want to be confident, clear and compelling communicators,Anyone needing to "pitch" ideas or themselves to create buy-in ,This course is not for anyone looking for "magic pill" to get a raise or anyone who isn't ready to take action to get what they want.

cadccef2292303bb54537682a38ffa7b.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,549
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom