Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Reported content: Post in thread 'Horror - Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (2021) HD CAM'

Alexhost
superreggaemaniaks 1K

superreggaemaniaks

When i was born. Devil said,"Oh Shit! Competition
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲30,888
3 years of service
Post in thread 'Horror - Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (2021) HD CAM' by superreggaemaniaks has been reported by superreggaemaniaks. Reason given:
Hi Mods and staffs paki closed po itong thread ko since marami na rin nag lapag ng HD copy ng movie na ito, di ko na i a update pa po ito at para malinis tingnan ang forum,,, Happy New Year at salamat po

Content being reported:
i171BLD.jpg

Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (2021) HD CAM

Set in 1998, this origin story explores the secrets of the mysterious Spencer Mansion and the ill-fated Raccoon City. Welcome to Raccoon City, once the booming home of pharmaceutical giant Umbrella Corp. The company's exodus left the city a wasteland, a dying town with great evil brewing below the surface. When that evil is unleashed, a group of survivors must work together to uncover the truth behind Umbrella and make it through the night.

Genre: Action, Horror, Sci-Fi
Language: English
Video Format: .mkv

z9AapE9.jpg

Top Bottom