Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Productivity Methods For Virtual Assistants

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service

3hfdx8dcsckvmelgz3rs8r3sgs1sv988.jpg

Productivity Methods For Virtual Assistants
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 662.10 MB | Duration: 0h 31m

Science-backed methods to root out procrastination habits and achieve healthy motivation!​

What you'll learn
Learn quick, actionable science-backed methods to boost productivity.
Learn to take action tips to increase concentration and motivation.
Learn how to track your best hours for deep work.
Choose the best method of productivity for your workflow.
Requirements
None!
Description
Do you struggle with any of the following? + You're bored and tired of the same work, so you find yourself scrolling on social media instead.+ You're so overworked that you've lost the passion and creativity that used to be the core to your best work.+ You spend your workday doing the bare minimum just to check things off the list.+ You're constantly procrastinating to the last possible second which is taking a toll on your work and stress.If any (or all) of these sound familiar, read on!This course is a micro-course (also referred to as micro-learning). It's purpose is to deliver small bite-sized learning that leads to immediate results. Motivation is crucial to your work-especially as freelancers (hello, no external deadlines)! Lack of motivation and procrastination are twin concepts, and putting important or urgent work off until the last minute often increases stress and anxiety. The goal of this course is to teach you actionable, science-based methods to help avoid all that. So, let's get to work.What you'll learn in this course:+ About why we procrastinate and how we can avoid cycles that cause more stress+ 7 science-based motivation and productivity methods that you can start implementing into your business NOW.Who this course is for:Freelancers and business owners who are feeling stuck, struggling to focus, or unable to grow their business.Freelancers and business owners who feel like they're not delivering their best work to their clients.People who want simple solutions that are easy to maintain.Who this course is not for:Someone who wants a 4 hour, in-depth course that discusses lots of theories. ? I wanted to deliver actionable tips that you can learn over a cup of coffee or your lunch break so that you can implement these game-changing methods TODAY.About the instructor:I'm Erin, and I procrastinated making this course for 7 months. True story. Until I had a session with my own coach where we talked about the importance of taking action, no matter how small, to combat procrastination. I've since re-implemented the methods in this course to my personal and professional life and - to no ones surprise - my work improved, I got more done in a day than I thought was possible, and my anxiety went down.When I'm not procrastinating, I'm a virtual assistant and VA Coach who has successfully helped over 30,000 happy students launch their own VA businesses. I hope to see you in the course! Together, we can make magic happen.
Overview
Section 1: Welcome to the Course
Lecture 1 What We'll Cover
Section 2: Procrastination & the Science of Waiting
Lecture 2 Why We Procrastinate (According to Science)
Lecture 3 The 5 Second Rule + Worksheet
Section 3: Productivity Methods
Lecture 4 Finding Your Personal Best Productivity Method
Lecture 5 1. Eat The Frog: For Big-Task Procrastinators
Lecture 6 2. Time Blocking: For Mapping Out Busy Schedules
Lecture 7 Pomodoro Technique: For Focused Sprints
Lecture 8 4. Biological Prime Time: For Your Best Productivity Times
Lecture 9 6. Don't Break The Chain: For Visualizing Your Daily Wins
Lecture 10 7. The Commitment Inventory: For Those Who Do It All
Section 4: Put the Lessons Into Action
Lecture 11 Review Concepts and GO
Although I speak from a freelancer perspective, this course works for anyone who is struggling to remain productive and motivated.
i0xnavhqypqx68dv3wqdjspuxid14d7z.jpg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,397
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom