Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Powerful Forex Day Trading Strategy

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲103,664
2 years of service

2f82aee0e0997a8e8d13bc8c928b61ba.jpeg

Published 12/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.44 GB | Duration: 1h 39m

A Comprehensive strategy that covers all market structures​

What you'll learn
Entry Criteria: How to Accurately Time Your Entry
Structures: How to Identify and Trade Counter Trend Trades
Structures: How to Identify and Trade Trend Following Trades
Structures: How to Identify and Trade Range Market Trades
Requirements
You must have the MT4 trading platform as these indicators will only work on MT4
You must have some trading knowledge and experience.
You must be familiar with Fibonacci levels, the Engulfing candle and the Alligator indicator
Description
I've been trading the Forex markets since 2004 and full time since 2010. My coaching is the result of 18 years of trading. I have made every single mistake you can possibly imagine. I have wiped out more accounts than I care to remember. I had my soul crushed, my confidence destroyed and my reason for being questioned. I've been through it all. This coaching is for the experienced Forex Trader who has put in some serious hours to make trading work for them, who has sacrificed family time, spent late nights and early mornings in front of the screen, yet still are not showing consistency.Lack of clarity, and not self-discipline issues or trading psychology, is the biggest reason why traders spin their wheels for years on end without making any real progress.Let me give you an example of what I mean by "lack of clarity".I don't really speak in terms of "pips", I prefer to speak in terms of percentage risk vs. percentage gain, but for this example, I'll use pips.Let's say for example, you have a 20 pip stop loss and a 40 pip take profit target on a trade you just entered. The trade moves 32 pips into your favor. It's nearly there, but it starts to stall and range for a short while before it starts to retrace a little bit to only 27 pips in profit, then 25 pips, then 23.What do you do?Do you move your stop loss to breakeven? Do you just close the trade? Do you leave the trade open and let it play out?All these thoughts are running through your mind, yet your decision making seems to be paralyzed. You're just not sure what to do. It is in these moments where you will typically watch a profitable trade go all the way back into a loss, and then wonder why you didn't just close the trade. You then wrongly come to the conclusion that you need to work on your trading psychology.The scenario I just described, is what I call a "grey area". A "grey area" is an area where you are not 100% sure what exactly you're supposed to be doing in a specific situation.It is in these "grey areas" where you will mess up.Grey areas can exist in all three elements of trading. The identifying of opportunities, your actual entry point, and then your take profit.To trade successfully, you need a proper, fully developed strategy that leaves no stone unturned. You need a strategy that covers every single scenario you can possibly imagine.You need to know exactly what you're supposed to be doing at all times.No guesswork.In this course, I cover all the structures and situations the market can possibly throw at you.At the end of the course, you will know exactly what to do at all times. You will know how to differentiate between high quality and low-quality trading opportunities. You will know with absolute clarity when exactly you need to enter a trade, as well as how exactly to manage the trade once you're in the trade.With this strategy, you will feel in full control over your trading.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Entry Criteria: How to Accurately Identify Your Entry Point
Lecture 2 Structures: How to Identify and Trade Counter Trend Opportunities
Lecture 3 Structures: How to Identify and Trade Trend Following Opportunities
Lecture 4 Structures: How to Identify and Trade Ranging Market Opportunities
Lecture 5 Final Entry Criteria and Which Pairs to Trade
This coaching is for the experienced Forex Trader who has put in some serious hours to make trading work for them, who has sacrificed family time, spent late nights and early mornings in front of the screen, yet still are not showing consistency in their trading results.,It's for the trader who has a pretty good idea of what they are looking at and can identify opportunities but for some reason, to be consistently profitable seems to evade them and they just can't put their finger on the reason as to why.,It's for the trader who feels like they've tried all the strategies under the sun, had all the indicators on their charts at some point in the hope to find something that consistently works.,It's for the trader who keeps changing their strategy.

396a8704f12d239d2f9c5ca88a5e7118.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,553
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

M 0

Monkeytv

Squaddie
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲4,374
3 years of service

2f82aee0e0997a8e8d13bc8c928b61ba.jpeg

Published 12/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.44 GB | Duration: 1h 39m

A Comprehensive strategy that covers all market structures​

What you'll learn
Entry Criteria: How to Accurately Time Your Entry
Structures: How to Identify and Trade Counter Trend Trades
Structures: How to Identify and Trade Trend Following Trades
Structures: How to Identify and Trade Range Market Trades
Requirements
You must have the MT4 trading platform as these indicators will only work on MT4
You must have some trading knowledge and experience.
You must be familiar with Fibonacci levels, the Engulfing candle and the Alligator indicator
Description
I've been trading the Forex markets since 2004 and full time since 2010. My coaching is the result of 18 years of trading. I have made every single mistake you can possibly imagine. I have wiped out more accounts than I care to remember. I had my soul crushed, my confidence destroyed and my reason for being questioned. I've been through it all. This coaching is for the experienced Forex Trader who has put in some serious hours to make trading work for them, who has sacrificed family time, spent late nights and early mornings in front of the screen, yet still are not showing consistency.Lack of clarity, and not self-discipline issues or trading psychology, is the biggest reason why traders spin their wheels for years on end without making any real progress.Let me give you an example of what I mean by "lack of clarity".I don't really speak in terms of "pips", I prefer to speak in terms of percentage risk vs. percentage gain, but for this example, I'll use pips.Let's say for example, you have a 20 pip stop loss and a 40 pip take profit target on a trade you just entered. The trade moves 32 pips into your favor. It's nearly there, but it starts to stall and range for a short while before it starts to retrace a little bit to only 27 pips in profit, then 25 pips, then 23.What do you do?Do you move your stop loss to breakeven? Do you just close the trade? Do you leave the trade open and let it play out?All these thoughts are running through your mind, yet your decision making seems to be paralyzed. You're just not sure what to do. It is in these moments where you will typically watch a profitable trade go all the way back into a loss, and then wonder why you didn't just close the trade. You then wrongly come to the conclusion that you need to work on your trading psychology.The scenario I just described, is what I call a "grey area". A "grey area" is an area where you are not 100% sure what exactly you're supposed to be doing in a specific situation.It is in these "grey areas" where you will mess up.Grey areas can exist in all three elements of trading. The identifying of opportunities, your actual entry point, and then your take profit.To trade successfully, you need a proper, fully developed strategy that leaves no stone unturned. You need a strategy that covers every single scenario you can possibly imagine.You need to know exactly what you're supposed to be doing at all times.No guesswork.In this course, I cover all the structures and situations the market can possibly throw at you.At the end of the course, you will know exactly what to do at all times. You will know how to differentiate between high quality and low-quality trading opportunities. You will know with absolute clarity when exactly you need to enter a trade, as well as how exactly to manage the trade once you're in the trade.With this strategy, you will feel in full control over your trading.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Entry Criteria: How to Accurately Identify Your Entry Point
Lecture 2 Structures: How to Identify and Trade Counter Trend Opportunities
Lecture 3 Structures: How to Identify and Trade Trend Following Opportunities
Lecture 4 Structures: How to Identify and Trade Ranging Market Opportunities
Lecture 5 Final Entry Criteria and Which Pairs to Trade
This coaching is for the experienced Forex Trader who has put in some serious hours to make trading work for them, who has sacrificed family time, spent late nights and early mornings in front of the screen, yet still are not showing consistency in their trading results.,It's for the trader who has a pretty good idea of what they are looking at and can identify opportunities but for some reason, to be consistently profitable seems to evade them and they just can't put their finger on the reason as to why.,It's for the trader who feels like they've tried all the strategies under the sun, had all the indicators on their charts at some point in the hope to find something that consistently works.,It's for the trader who keeps changing their strategy.

396a8704f12d239d2f9c5ca88a5e7118.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
thanks idol keep safe