Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Mastering The 5 Essentials Of Public Speaking

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,803
1 years of service

0eb212f1c13f18fa24e990a0c4610063.jpeg

Mastering The 5 Essentials Of Public Speaking
Published 5/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.59 GB | Duration: 2h 4m

How to become a more confident public speaker, and a more impactful communicator​

What you'll learn
Become a better public speaker
Improve communication skills and confidence
Incorporate body language and vocal variety into speeches
Learn how to build an impactful speech
Requirements
No public speaking experience is required; however, even polished speakers can gain a lot from this course
Description
People are more scared of public speaking than they are of dying. That's just wrong. I've spent the last decade working hard to improve my skills as a public speaker and I've learned there are 5 essential categories that, when mastered, can catapult even beginner speakers head and shoulders above the rest.So what are these 5 essential categories?1 - Speech Structure ("Build a Kick-Ass Speech")2 - Eliminating Filler Words ("Ditch Your Filler Words")3 - Leveraging Body Language ("Move That Body")4 - Using Vocal Variety ("Speak Up, And Quiet Down")5 - Incorporating Humour (Unleash Your Inner Comedian")This course boils down and organizes the most important things I've learned about public speaking throughout my career. If you can master these five areas, I truly believe you will be considered an elite speaker and impactful communicator.In the final lecture (Parts 1 and 2), I'm joined one-on-one by a couple of guests who know a thing or two about overcoming public speaking fears. Harry Mack (the world's greatest freestyle rapper) talks about the importance of practice; Shawn Kanungo (one of Canada's greatest keynote speakers) discusses his process and how he prepares for speaking opportunities.If you're ready to take your communication skills to the next level and not allow public speaking to be a greater fear than death, sign up for my course.
Overview
Section 1: Mastering The 5 Essentials Of Public Speaking
Lecture 1 Public Speaking Shouldn't Be Scarier Than Dying
Lecture 2 Build A Kick-Ass Speech
Lecture 3 Ditch Your Filler Words
Lecture 4 Work That Body
Lecture 5 Speak Up (And Quiet Down)
Lecture 6 Unleash Your Inner Comedian
Lecture 7 Tips From The Pros (Part 1)
Lecture 8 Tips From The Pros (Part 2)
Anyone who wants to improve their public speaking and communication skills

1ab38eb8c15317be834f2f646f82f7ee.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,395
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom