Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Master Your Money: 6 Steps To Financial Wellness

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service

a8d600f48650727481a8e894a2bc9dee.jpeg

Master Your Money: 6 Steps To Financial Wellness
Last updated 5/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.19 GB | Duration: 2h 10m

Take control of your finances! Create an effective budget, pay off your debt, and start saving for the future.​

What you'll learn
Gain a sense of confidence and empowerment around your money
Describe your money story and money beliefs
Set money goals that reflect your financial needs
Discover 6 financial priority steps to help you get on the right track
Organize your monthly income & expenses to get a clear view of your current financial situation
Create a clear and effective spending plan
Implement strategies to become a super saver
Develop a plan to overcome your debt
Define a long-term savings approach that will help you live your dream retirement
Requirements
A readiness to want to change your financial situation.
Access to your paycheck, bills, and bank & credit card statements in order to build your budget
No previous money knowledge is necessary. I will teach you all the language and tools you need.
Description
Do you ever ask yourself, what should I do with my money? Should I save it, pay off debt, or invest it?Do you ever look at your bank account and wonder - where did all of my money go?Do you look at your savings and think - how I am ever going to buy a home? Or retire someday?If you said YES to even one of these questions, then this is the course for you.Managing your money is a skill you need to learn and practice. Unfortunately, most of us aren't taught this at home or at school. It's something we learn mainly by trial and error, for good and for bad. As a result, many people today, regardless of income, live paycheck to paycheck.Does this sound like you? If so, that's ok, but know that you can 100% change that. This course is specifically designed to give you the tools and confidence you need to break the paycheck to paycheck cycle.Growing up I saw the good and bad of money management. I saw the impact of losing one's business, home, and financial security. With that, I learned the tools and money mindset I needed to create financial security for myself and my family - and so can you.As a financial coach, I've taken the many lessons I've learned and created my 6 Step Financial Priority List. This framework will give you the necessary skills and tools you need to tell your money where to go each month and reach your goals. No more wondering how to save for vacations and for your future. Or wondering, what to do first - save or pay off debt?Instead, by the end of this course, you will develop a new money mindset and a new set of money tools. In this course you will:Gain a clear understanding of your paycheck and where your money is going each monthMake a clear monthly budget that gives each dollar a job that is aligned with your goalsGet a clear roadmap for how to prioritize savings and reduce debtDiscover 2 effective strategies for paying off debt quicklyLearn tips for becoming a super saverUnderstand the benefits and risks of different saving account optionsFigure out how much you need to save each month to reach your retirement goalsFeel empowered to make confident financial choices as you pass through different phases of lifeAlong the way, I will provide examples, practice activities, tips, and tools to help you build a financial plan that's right for you.Now is the time to take control of your finances and your future. Let's get started on this new pathway today!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Welcome and Course Overview
Lecture 2 Instructor Introduction
Lecture 3 Common Misconceptions About Money
Lecture 4 Your Money Story
Lecture 5 Activity: Your Current Money Beliefs
Section 2: Prioritizing Your Money Goals
Lecture 6 Activity: Knowing Your "Why"
Lecture 7 Activity: Setting Your Goals
Section 3: 6 Steps for Financial Wellness
Lecture 8 Making vs. Keeping Your Money
Lecture 9 Your 6 Financial Priority Steps
Lecture 10 Step #1: Getting Clear & Organized
Lecture 11 Understanding Working Capital
Lecture 12 Step #2: Save 1-3 Months Worth of Bills
Lecture 13 Step #3: Paying Off High-Interest Debt
Lecture 14 Step #4: Saving 6 Months Worth of Bills
Lecture 15 Step #5: Saving for Retirement
Lecture 16 Step #6: Paying off Lower Interest Debt
Section 4: Create a Clear and Effective Spending Plan
Lecture 17 Get Your Numbers Organized!
Lecture 18 Activity: Organize Your Numbers + Case Study
Lecture 19 Creating More Working Capital
Lecture 20 Activity: Knowing where to start!
Lecture 21 Getting Your Accounts Ready
Lecture 22 Sticking to Your Lifestyle Budget
Lecture 23 Wins in Your First 3 Months
Section 5: Become a Super Saver
Lecture 24 Four Tips for Boosting Your Savings
Lecture 25 Types of Savings Accounts
Section 6: Pay Off Debt and Stay Debt Free
Lecture 26 The Good and Bad of Debt
Lecture 27 Debt Terms
Lecture 28 What's Your Credit Score and Does it Matter?
Lecture 29 What are Different Types of Debt?
Lecture 30 How To Pay Off Debt Quickly
Lecture 31 Case Study: Paying off Tony's High-Interest Debt
Lecture 32 Activity: Organize Your Debt
Section 7: Planning for Your Dream Retirement
Lecture 33 Starting to Save for Retirement
Lecture 34 Activity: Step 1: Calculating the Monthly Cost of Your Retirement
Lecture 35 Activity: Step 2: Finding Your Retirement Savings Target
Lecture 36 Activity: Step 3: Saving for Retirement Monthly
Lecture 37 Three Retirement Savings Tips to Get You Started
Lecture 38 Retirement Accounts: The Differences & Similarities
Lecture 39 Case Study: Tony's Retirement Accounts
Lecture 40 Types of Retirement Accounts
Lecture 41 Rollover IRAs: Combining Your Previous Retirement Accounts
Lecture 42 Questions to Ask Your Benefits Team
Section 8: Conclusion
Lecture 43 Course Wrap-Up
Lecture 44 Bonus Lecture
Anyone who wants to gain more control and clarity of their personal finances. This can range from just understanding where your money goes each month, to taking direct action to pay off debt and save for short-term and long-term goals.,Anyone who wants to have a clear way to track their finances and to have a defined pathway to achieve their money goals.,This course is NOT for someone who already feels empowered and in control of their money and does not need additional financial guidance.

ac70a51c2771657fdf472d39daeffaed.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,401
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom