Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Making a Combat Pouch in Marvelous Designer

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲103,592
2 years of service

b94a4ffa320166dd83d2e909f2aa1dd9.jpeg

Making a Combat Pouch in Marvelous Designer
.MP4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | Duration: 1h 22m | 633 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English​

In this step by step video tutorial, I am walking you through my usual marvelous designer workflow to produce a combat pouch for characters or even as a standalone prop.

I am covering topics such as construction of MD patterns, managing shapes with fold angles and adding extra realistic details such as stitching and trims.
The mesh is then taken into Zbrush where I am sharing how I handle thickness, adjust the silhouette and add a buckle in order to take the realism to the next level.
Hopefully by the end of the tutorial you will know the methodology to construct pouches of a range of designs from scratch to add complexity to your own 3d Characters.
CONTENTS
MD Project File
Reference Image
Zbrush File
7 Chapters
1. Blocking out the Base
2. Blocking out the Top
3. Adjusting the Fitting
4. Adding Trims
5. Creating Straps
6. Adding Stitches
7. Exporting To Zbrush

8cde97b043d654417f23590b82685644.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,531
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom