Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Learn How To Develop Psychic Mediumship As A Career

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,450
2 years of service

ae97bc427918dacb29a0d79d66f28312.jpeg

Learn How To Develop Psychic Mediumship As A Career
Last updated 9/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.82 GB | Duration: 1h 25m

Certified: Learn How To Deliver Your Natural Psychic Ability To give Psychic Readings For Spiritual Guidance & Money​

What you'll learn
This course is set out for you to understand how to conduct a private psychic or mediumship reading.
Full course support and community access on our Facebook Udemy Group
Learn to constantly deliver readings and healing as a service
To develop psychic mediumship as a full time role
Certified course so you will get a personal certificate from me on completion
Understand the connection and structure of a reading
Become confident in the services you provide x
Requirements
An Open Mind
A Level of Psychic or Mediumship Understanding
Optional Use of Cards, Crystal Ball or Pendulums
Description
Learn How To Develop Psychic Mediumship As A Career Certified: Learn How To Deliver Your Natural Psychic Ability To give Psychic Readings For Spiritual Guidance & MoneyDevleop Yourself To Work Full Time As A Psychic Medium Helping People Heal.Certified: This is a certified course and a personal certificate from myself will be issued at completion on request.I have mentioned the word money in the subtitle and some people feel strange when discussing being paid for delivering spiritual services, it took me a while to get used to this, but if we are the bright guiding light that spirit wants us to be we have to devote time, effort and energy and like any service we have to be paid otherwise we cant do it.Never feel bad or wrong for being paid for what we do, it is a valuable service and if you follow this course your clients, friends and family will gladly pay due to the quality and love you give.I have conducted hundreds and hundreds of private readings and over the years I have adapted and changed the format of my private readings. The reason for this is to better serve spirit and to also give the sitter exactly what they need right here right now. Building the relationship with spirit and understanding the core foundations of the spiritual team will allow you to truly give and receive the necessary information or healing for the person you are working with in the sitting. This course will unpack my journey and help you better understand how to set up, frame and conduct a personal reading for those who would like to use your spiritual services and create a full time occupation This is one of the highest rated courses on Udemy and I am so proud to have helped so many, here is a review from Debbie who took the course.Debbie SwansonAs usual Mr Jenkins explains things thoroughly, I have blossomed taking his courses, and with practice and implementing the information given I feel growth is imminentSign up today and start your new life and career in the spiritual world.#Psychic #Mediumship #Spirituality #PsychicMediumshipDevelopment #tarot #tarot reading
Overview
Section 1: Psychic Mediumship: Welcome
Lecture 1 Psychic Mediumship: Welcome Video
Lecture 2 About Me & My Journey
Lecture 3 Your Are Never Alone x
Section 2: Psychic Mediumship: Foundations Of Providing A Psychic Mediumship Reading
Lecture 4 Psychic Mediumship: Foundations
Section 3: Psychic Mediumship: Structure and Intentions & Why They Are Important
Lecture 5 Psychic Mediumship: Structure and Intentions Video
Section 4: Psychic Mediumship: Divination Using Psychic Tools
Lecture 6 Psychic Mediumship: Divination Video
Section 5: Psychic Mediumship: The Importance Of A Psychic Reading
Lecture 7 Psychic Mediumship: Psychic Reading Video
Section 6: Psychic Mediumship: The Importance Of Delivering . A Mediumship Reading
Lecture 8 Psychic Mediumship: Mediumship Reading Video
Section 7: Psychic Mediumship: Healing
Lecture 9 Psychic Mediumship: Healing Video
Section 8: Psychic Mediumship: Round Up
Lecture 10 Psychic Mediumship: Round Up Video
Section 9: Bonus Lecture
Lecture 11 Bonus Lecture
People who want to start to provide spiritual services to clients,People with a psychic or mediumistic ability,A course for everyone to enjoy

5739b1bb48004859e8ec35259df20deb.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,337
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom