Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Learn Blender 3D: Get started with 3D Illustration

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,440
2 years of service
037f97aa29e19687ccf302a52909a601.jpeg

Learn Blender 3D: Get started with 3D Illustration
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 28 lectures (3h 54m) | Size: 2.95 GB

Learn the basics of 3D Illustration inside Blender and expand your creative potential

What you'll learn
Get started with the basics of 3D Illustration in Blender 3D.
Learn how to move, scale, rotate and navigate the viewport inside Blender.
Learn the basics of modelling like vertices, edges, faces, modifiers and more by putting them to practice in each lesson.
Learn the basics of UV maps, texturing, shading and lighting to create a final render.
Requirements
No experience in Blender required however some knowledge of the basics will go a long way.
Description
If you have tried to learn blender, then you know how hard it can be. There are so many menus and buttons, panels and modes you can use that it becomes confusing and feels overwhelming. That's why I have created this course. My name is Hunter and I am a graphic and motion designer based in Australia. I added Blender to my tool belt about three years ago because of its popularity in for 3D Illustration. But soon found Blender had some other uses like detailed product mockups.
In this course, we will focus on 3D illustration and getting up set up in Blender for success. By the end of this course, you will have the foundations like modelling, texturing and shading ready to tackle some more difficult projects.
1. Introduction
This course kicks off with an introduction. I will get you settled into the course and run over some basic requirements for learning Blender. You will also get access to workings files to help when you get stuck.
2. Getting Started
Chapter two will focus on the basics of Blender. We will take a look at the interface and how to navigate inside the software using shortcuts. We will also learn how to move, rotate and scale objects.
3. Modelling Basics
Chapter three will take a look at edit mode for modelling, and we will start to model out some basic shapes like walls and windows. This chapter will also start introducing modifiers, a no destructive way of editing your models.
4. Modelling
Chapter Four will help solidify your modelling knowledge by showing you different techniques. We will start to model different objects like a table, chair, couch, desk accessories and more. We will also take a quick look into simulation to create objects like a cushion.
5. UVs, Textures and Shading
Chapter Five will look at adding colours and textures to your objects. We will take a look at the shader editor and make some basic materials. We will also learn how to add textures to our objects using shader nodes and different images. You will also learn how to UV unwrap objects, so you don't get stretching in your textures.
6. Lights, Camera, Render
The last chapter, Chapter 6, will complete the process with lighting, setting up the camera and rendering.
By the end of the course, you will have created your own 3D render. Now Blender has a steep learning curve, and it is mainly due to how much the software has to offer. Blender is also a very keyboard shortcut-heavy software, so I have included a Keyboard shortcut cheat sheet to help you in your journey.
I will also answer any questions throughout the course and update and add new lessons to help you understand the software.
If you think this course is for you, then enrol today, and join me to learn 3D Illustration in Blender.
Who this course is for
Beginner Blender users learning 3D Illustration

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,315
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom