Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Laravel for RESTful API's

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲103,664
2 years of service
2fc38f5e9ab0a81cf7ce27ab5a56890d.jpeg

Laravel for RESTful API's
Last updated 4/2023
Created by Koen Woortman
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 31 Lectures ( 2h 25m ) | Size: 1 GB

A Project-Based Approach to Learning REST Using the PHP Framework Laravel

What you'll learn
Learn How to Build REST API's Using Laravel
Implement CRUD Functionality for Your API Resources
Authentication Using API Tokens
Sorting, Filtering & Paginating REST Resources
Requirements
Basic Understanding of the PHP Programming Language
Basic Familiarity With Using the Terminal
Having PHP and Composer installed
Description
In this course you'll learn how to create a REST API using the web framework PHP. If you wish to build an app or single-page application with a backend system, the go to way is building REST API's. Luckily we don't have to reinvent the wheel. Popular web frameworks, like Laravel, allow us to quickly build amazing REST API's.During this course we take a project-based approach to learning about REST API's using Laravel. We will build an API for a task manager. This will demonstrate the most common problems you'll experience during the development of your own REST API.During this course you will learn the following:Implement CRUD actions for REST Resources in Laravel.Make HTTP Requests using Postman.User authentication with Laravel Sanctum using API tokens.Sorting, Filtering and Pagination of lists of resources using the Laravel Query Builder package.About MeMy name is Koen, it is nice to meet you. Starting out at the age of 15 with iOS development I never lost my interest in Software Development. Currently I mainly keep myself occupied with web development. I am invested in multiple backend technologies and frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails, Django and Laravel. On the frontend side of projects I follow the development of React, Alpine.js and Vue.js closely.
Who this course is for
Beginning Web Developers Who Want to Build REST API's For the Web

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

ddownload.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,553
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom