Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Introduction To The Music Business - Course Online

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service

cc0171c3c28e9fa28e80a63b12526ae4.jpeg

Introduction To The Music Business - Course Online
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 626.31 MB | Duration: 0h 30m

Learn the building blocks of the music industry in 30 mins so you can have deeper conversations​

What you'll learn
Why you need to learn about the Business part of the Music Business (Intro)
Music Industry Stakeholders
What makes a song
Music Royalties
Music Royalty Collection
Agreements and Contracts
Music Copyrights
Sync Licences
How Indiy can help your Music Career
Requirements
No previous requirements
Description
Why you need to learn about the Business part of the Music BusinessYou're a musician. Do you want to make money with your music?It's possible to make a living with music, but you need to know the business side of the music business.Most musicians don't want to hear about the Business part. But if you want to be successful, it's something that you need to learn about.I was a musician who didn't know anything about the industry when I started out. But then I made some mistakes that cost me a lot of money, time and opportunities. If you want to avoid making these mistakes, here's what you need to know...Learn how to make better decisions and get more success in your music career with my course!There are a lot of things that go into the music industry, and if you're not careful, you could get taken advantage of. Here are a few things you should know about the music industry so that you can collect all of your money and not be taken advantage of.Here is what we will learn:Why you need to learn about the Business part of the Music Business (Intro)Music Industry StakeholdersWhat makes a songMusic RoyaltiesMusic Royalty CollectionAgreements and ContractsMusic CopyrightsSync LicencesHow Indiy can help your Music Career
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Why you need to learn about the Business part of the Music Business (Intro)
Lecture 2 Music Industry Stakeholders
Lecture 3 What makes a song
Lecture 4 Music Royalties
Lecture 5 Music Royalty Collection
Lecture 6 Agreements and Contracts
Lecture 7 Music Copyrights
Lecture 8 Sync Licences
Lecture 9 How Indiy can help your Music Career
Musicians,People looking to get started in the Music Industry / Business,People who work in a role related to Music

33a781f122808a9d3c1064cf354b88bf.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,401
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom