Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

I need help to report this. My photos my leak

Alexhost
OP
T 0

Teemoisreal

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲230
1 years of service
I was forced to send my photos of me being naked but I didn’t send her my photos when I realized she was bad news it was too late. I need help to report her, she might leak those photos. i sent her a photo from google instead but that won’t convince the public if my photos became famous. Pls report this FB. She is a fake person but the managed to fool me she’s great at scamming people

Attachments

• IMG_0977.jpeg
    IMG_0977.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 75
PaoLUL 113

PaoLUL

Paragon
Contributor
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲6,326
1 years of service
Go to proper authorities bro :) even if you report the account, your fear that the conversation will be leaked to the public will not lessen just because the account has been reported/suspended. To anyone else reading this, don't bother reporting anything, we don't know both sides of the story anyway. Thank you for taking the time to read my reply.

Top Bottom