Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How To Start A Small Business: Fast Track Plan.

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service

5a01fb54fac4cc53a5c032de2640bac6.jpeg

How To Start A Small Business: Fast Track Plan.
Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 963.31 MB | Duration: 1h 12m

Small Business Start - Up Course.​

What you'll learn
Entrepreneurs will be able to identify the basic fundamentals of entrepreneurship.
Identify and manage the risks involved in starting a business.
Understand the pros and cons of corporate structures.
Understand regulations that businesses have to navigate.
Case Study: Event Rental business; what we did right and wrong.
Requirements
No experience needed, this course is for entrepreneurs who are just starting their business.
Description
Intensive entrepreneur based program in which participants will receive real life business direction and advice and real cases studies. This course is designed equip start - up entrepreneurs with the tools and capacity to attack the multitude of challenges and obstacles and seize the world of opportunities. The course also adds value through giving the tools, techniques and strategies developed over time to empower entrepreneurs successfully build, sustain and grow their businesses.The course pulls form the unique perspective of the instructor and utilizes his experience across several industries, the actual daily business decisions and the outcomes which affected the overall business operations and strategy. The four core areas will be covered: operations, finance, marketing and operations. No two businesses are the same and this is the beauty of entrepreneurship, it gives everyday individuals the opportunity work on their passion like so many before them. There is also a shirt section on entrepreneurs throughout history for some extra added motivation. Simply, this course was developed by an entrepreneur for entrepreneurs. Here are some of the topics that will be covered : - CORPORATE ENTITIES - BUSINESS IDENTIFICATION IDEAS - RESEARCH PROCESSES - INSURANCE, ZONING, HOME BASED, PURE WEB, LISCENSING - RISKS - BUSINESS STRUCTURING ADVICE - MARKETING ADVICE - BUILDING YOUR TEAMBonus: The Entrepreneurs Action Work Book is Included!Thank you for taking this course and I trust that it will add value, motivate and strengthen you.Max
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction to Business Fast Track Phase I
Section 2: Business Start-Up Fast Track PHASE I: PART I - What is an entrepreneur? Ideas.
Lecture 2 Business Start-Up Fast Track PHASE I: PART I - Entrepreneur & Ideas
Section 3: Business Start-Up Fast Track PHASE I: PART 2 Research & Corporations
Lecture 3 Business Start-Up Fast Track PHASE I: PART II - Research & Corporations
Section 4: Business Start-Up Fast Track PHASE I: PART 3 - Your Team & Risks
Lecture 4 Business Start-Up Fast Track PHASE I: PART 3 - BUILD YOUR TEAM & RISKS
Section 5: Financing your business.
Lecture 5 Financing your business.
Section 6: Business Start-Up Fast Track: Case Study - Event Rental Business
Lecture 6 Real World Case Study - The event rental business.
Start - up entrepreneurs,Small business owners,Beginning business owners

25ff9cbeafc520c5b93908828e4100e4.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,401
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom