Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How To Become An Elite Account Manager And Grow Accounts

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,442
2 years of service

0dd0fbe9c8d0d9ab9cf2040fa6b90482.jpeg

How To Become An Elite Account Manager And Grow Accounts
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 321.64 MB | Duration: 0h 31m

Learn the simple blueprint to success​

What you'll learn
How to support clients as an Account Manager
Key fundamentals to gaining client trust
Weekly tasks to prioritise
How to achieve quota
Requirements
No AM experience required although this course is more beneficial if you are currently in the AM, CS or Sales org.
Description
You will learn my blueprint for success in account management. There are specific fundamentals that need to be followed to become elite and I have shown them here for you to learn.The course centres on 4 fundamentals:-TrustClients need to trust an account manager as much as a consultant, and as much as an internal employee. A business's customers are its biggest assets. Without them, no business would thrive and no business would succeed in its endeavours; in fact, there would be no purpose for business at all. Simply acquiring customers, though, is not enough. You cannot pick them up and drop them whenever it pleases you, no matter how irritating they may become. You need to retain them, and you need to utilise your relationship with them so both parties are satisfied. By building trust between you and your customers, you are establishing better work ethics in your employees, improving your business's reputation and, most importantly, you are providing something of worth to your customers. Here's why you need to build trust, and the best business processes to do so.-SupportSupporting your clients is important to help gain trust and this can ultimately help you achieve your own goals as an Account manager. It needs no mention that people love the good customer support. Still, many organizations settle for a "good" service rather than treading that extra mile for keeping customers happy.The key difference between "great" and "good" customer service is that in the latter case, you're doing only the minimum to keep your customer satisfied. But in the first case, you're not only keeping them satisfied but going much beyond to retain their loyalty.Great customer support not only puts a smile on your customer's lips, but also helps to understand them, define your organization, and most importantly, impact your bottom line.The White House Office of Consumer Affairs found that loyal customers are usually worth 10 times their first buy. Also, it's 6-7 times more costly than acquiring a fresh customer to keep the current one.Never settle for good customer service. Try to exceed their expectations. And if you want to steal a mile over your competitors, out-support them.-FocusKey areas of focus need to be utilised to create an engine if your blueprint I to be effective. When dining in a restaurant, we love a waiter who offers a refill before our glass is empty. The same goes for taking care of key accounts. Rather than waiting for your clients to bring up issues or ask about certain product and service options, be proactive. Regularly check in with your key accounts to ensure they are satisfied. They probably don't often research changes to your company, so keep them updated on your new, improved offerings. By actively communicating with your key accounts, you gain trust and insight into their health.-QuotaAll the key topics culminate in aiding you to achieve your quota. In a romantic comedy, the story ends when the couple says "I do," but for those of us who have been in committed relationships, we know that's actually when the work begins. The same goes for business relationships. While sales teams get the glory for landing big accounts, the unsung heroes of the story are the key account managers. It's up to them to maintain a healthy, mutually-beneficial relationship for years to come.There are 7 sections/lectures that sit within these fundamentals to teach you key skills like how to gain trust from your clients. The blueprint stems from my sustained success in my career which I also touch on at the beginning of the course. Many individuals have their way of working but what I have in my lecture is something that works for me and drives success for my clients which is the ultimate goal for any account manager.Education means studying to obtain a deeper knowledge and understanding of a variety of subjects to be applied to daily life. Education is not limited to just knowledge from books, but can also be obtained through practical experiences outside of the classroom.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 1: Training
Lecture 2 Kick Off Meetings
Lecture 3 Supporting Clients
Lecture 4 Tag Team Meetings
Lecture 5 Tasks
Lecture 6 Growth and Renewal Pipelines
Lecture 7 Expansion Strategies
Lecture 8 Renewal Strategies
Lecture 9 Summary
Entry, beginners or professionals

6abde9efef33b8a023ef13b1ced36c92.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,329
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom