Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How To Achieve Massive Success In Business And Life - 7 Ways

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,442
2 years of service

83f09c43dda936eb1e7c0b5ecc357531.jpeg

Last updated 3/2015
MP4 | Video: h264, 1004x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 145.10 MB | Duration: 2h 53m

Discover the proven, 7-step formula for massive success in business and in life. Based on 30 years of success studies.​

What you'll learn
In this course, you will discover 7 proven / powerful habits that can dramatically improve your results in business and in life.
Requirements
Pen and paper to take notes on the assignments given throughout the course.
Description
Student Review:
"I love this course
I will be watching this over and over, I love the content. I wish I had learned this as a teenager, my life would have been so much better! Highly recommended."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to discover a proven, 7-step formula for success, then this is the course for you.
As a 30-year student of success, I have invested tens of thousands of dollars in seminars, webinars, eBooks, training and courses to discover these proven strategies and habits for my own life.
These are the same exact habits that I've learned and implemented. (turning them into millions) and have been fortunate to see which strategies work and which don't. These habits have been proven in the real world.
As a result of this practical, 30-year study into what it takes to be successful, I have determined that success really boils down to 2 main elements...
1. Your Attitude / Mindset (your "Inner Game") and
2. Your Actions / Activity (your "Outer Game")
If you've got a great mindset / attitude and you add to that massive action in a strategic way, you cannot help but be fantastically successful.
Unfortunately, so often, we invest a lot of our time in learning strategies and technique, but then we fail to support those strategies by having the correct mindset, attitudes and expectations, so we still lose.
The strategies may be great and may actually work, but when you try them without having the right mindset for success, you won't take them (or yourself) to their fullest potential.
Many people believe that knowledge is power. But that isn't entirely accurate.
Knowledge by itself isn't power. In this course I am going to show you this critical success formula:
Knowledge + __________ + _______ _____ = POWER
What If You Absolutely Knew You Could Not Fail?
Think about it...
If you absolutely knew that you could not fail, how much more action would you take?
Probably a LOT more, right?
If you absolutely knew that you had a proven gameplan that was unstoppable - a strategy that you had 100% faith in - you would take action on it and do it to the fullest, right?
So what's stopping us?
Unfortunately for many people, they don't have the FORMULA FOR SUCCESS yet, so they never reach the incredible heights of success that they deserve and know they can achieve!
In this enlightening multimedia training, you are going to discover:
What is the formula for mastery? What is the Number 1 driver of success? (when you read deep into the stories of most successful people, you will find this key factor) How to "be luckier" and have opportunities come to you, rather than chasing after them How to get things going your way - for a change... What is the "ROCKET FUEL" that will propel you to massive success? The power of the "Massive ______ _____" and how you can use this strategy to get amazing results that will shock and amaze you How investing __,___ _____ in your business will position you for massive success. (This strategy allowed me to make my first Millions!) The attitude I learned from Skateboarding that moves you toward success faster than anything else... The types of goals that work best for me and why you should consider these for your business One of the best success habits I've discovered. I call it ________ __ _____ and it is a powerful way to get your subconscious mind working on your business - on autopilot! I will walk through exactly how I use these 7 Habits daily in my own business - this is an unprecedented look inside the inner workings of my business thought processes! And much more!
You'll also get the "7Habits Of High Achievers" eBook (downloadable) as well as the "7Habits Of High Achievers" audio, (downloadable) so you can continue to benefit from these teachings wherever you may be.
Follow these proven habits and you will succeed!
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 1: Habit #1 - How To Align With Your Passion
Lecture 2 Habit#1 - Align With Your Passion
Lecture 3 Passion = Rocket Fuel
Lecture 4 Habit #1 - Assignment
Section 2: Habit #2 - How To Become An Expert
Lecture 5 The 10,000 Hour Study
Lecture 6 The Mindset Secret I Learned From Skateboarding
Lecture 7 Is Knowledge Power?
Lecture 8 Habit #2 - Assignment
Lecture 9 How To Add Your Review For This Course
Section 3: Habit #3 - How To Develop A Winning Gameplan
Lecture 10 Goals
Lecture 11 The Importance Of Micro-Goals
Lecture 12 Thinking On Paper
Lecture 13 Direct Connection To Your Subconscious Mind
Lecture 14 Creating Your Goals And Success Video
Lecture 15 Habit #3 - Assignment
Section 4: Habit #4 - How To Develop A Positive Reference Group
Lecture 16 Habit #4 - How To Develop A Positive Reference Group
Lecture 17 Habit #4 - Assignment
Section 5: Habit #5 - How To Develop The Power Of Focus
Lecture 18 The Power Of Focus
Lecture 19 Focus = Power
Lecture 20 Habit #5 - Assignment
Section 6: Habit #6 - How To Create A Massive Action Burst
Lecture 21 The Power Of The Massive Action Burst
Lecture 22 Habit #6 - Assignment
Section 7: Habit #7 - Getting Hyper-Explosive Results Through Building A Team
Lecture 23 Habit #7 - Getting Hyper-Explosive Results Through Building A Team
Lecture 24 Building A Positive Momentum
Lecture 25 Outsourcing A Team
Lecture 26 Habit #7 - Assignment
Section 8: 7 Habits Of High Achievers - Conclusion
Lecture 27 7 Habits Of High Achievers - Conclusion
Lecture 28 Conclusion
Section 9: BONUS - 7 Habits Of High Achievers - Audio
Lecture 29 7 Habits Audio
Section 10: BONUS - 7 Habits Of High Achievers - Action Guide
Lecture 30 7 Habits Of High Achievers - Action Guide
Lecture 31 Assignments Document
This course is open to anyone who wants to see massive improvements in their business and life.

b99c32994f18c5946f48ba17e2420567.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,329
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom