Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Elevate Your Decision-Making With 6 Activities

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,699
1 years of service

25ae0f251b25bebbd29a206f61f489c4.jpeg

Published 12/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 888.50 MB | Duration: 0h 52m

Learn the inner secrets and your triggers to make better decisions!​

What you'll learn
What it takes to make a good decision
Your specific triggers for a Good Decision
Your specific triggers for a Bad Decision
Components of a Good and Bad Decision
How to handle and make a choice when you are confused in life
Vedanta-Technique for Decision Making
Career Matrix aligning with your personality
Requirements
Pen and Paper :)
Description
Whether to wake up early in the morning or sleep for more time on a cold winter morning, whether to have a burger for breakfast or healthy oatmeal, whether to study for the exam or to watch my favourite soccer match today because it's the final of the world cup.Whether to get into a relationship or not, whether to purchase an old car or go for a new car, whether to partner with someone or hire someone for your business, whether to stay at a current job or quit, whether to purchase a specific entertainment subscription package or not.You see our day is filled with a lot of decisions like these, some big, some small, some routine, and some emergency decisions but in all, we take decisions every day and they impact our lives and make us what we are TODAY.And when our decisions go wrong, be it the business decision of partnering with the wrong person, or the career decision of quitting the job at the wrong time.The relationship decision of choosing a person not compatible with you or even a decision that you took for your self-improvement, to incorporate a new good habit, but when that doesn't work, we feel dejected, disappointed and defeated.You know, Bad decisions cost a significant value to our lives in every dimension, It has cost me big-time and hence, I have designed this masterclass incorporating all my learnings, that will help you discover :What it takes to make a good decisionYour specific triggers for a Good DecisionYour specific triggers for a Bad DecisionYour tendenciesComponents of a Good and Bad DecisionHow to handle and make a choice when you are confused in lifeVedanta-Technique for Decision MakingCareer Matrix aligning with your personalityClass Project to construct your decision-making profileBy the end of this class, you will be better equipped with knowing more about yourself and why you take certain decisions, and why every time components of those decisions remain the same. This will be a fascinating discovery for you.All this and much more about decisions are waiting for you inside this masterclass!! Believe me, we are going to have super fun together!!I am excited to share all that I have for you. Are you excited? If yes, let's march on to the first lesson of this class!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Class Intro-Elevate Your Decision Making
Lecture 2 Class Requirements
Section 2: 6 Activities to Elevate Your Decision Making
Lecture 3 Activity 1-Scribble Your Good Decisions
Lecture 4 Activity 2-Scribble Your Bad Decisions
Lecture 5 Activity 3-Scribble Good Decisions of Others
Lecture 6 Activity 4-Analyzing Good Decisions
Lecture 7 Activity 5-Analyzing Bad Decisions
Lecture 8 Activity 6-Figuring out components of Good and Bad Decisions
Section 3: Handling Confusions
Lecture 9 Handling Confusions : Good Vs Good Choice
Lecture 10 Handling Confusions : Good Vs Bad Choice
Lecture 11 Handling Confusions : Bad Vs Bad Choice
Section 4: The Decision Making Guides
Lecture 12 Vedanta Technique-5 Steps Decision Making
Lecture 13 Career Matrix For Decision Making
Section 5: Class Project and Wrap Ups
Lecture 14 Class Project-Constructing Decision Making Profile
Lecture 15 Wrap Up and Celebration
Anyone who wants to improve their decision making and know themselves better

f91385fe7d2eab6dd7597cfb12047dc0.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,331
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom