Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Drawing Faces: An Expressive Approach to Portrait Illustration

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲103,982
2 years of service

bff7c28f9be246a896cdc41cb7a28a14.jpeg

Drawing Faces: An Expressive Approach to Portrait Illustration
Duration: 1h 11m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 818 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Portraiture is one of the most alluring forms of art, and for a good reason: our brains are wired to look for and connect with human faces. In this class, you'll learn how to draw portraits that are expressive and filled with personality.
Throughout the process, we'll cover
How to choose and break down a reference image,
Basic sketching and shading techniques with a series of practice exercises,
Effective techniques for measuring proportions,
How to add your unique perspective by stylizing features, and exaggerating facial expressions,
And how to use color as a narrative device to finalize your portrait.
This class is great for any artist of any skill level-whether you're new to portraiture, or you want to upgrade your current skills! We'll cover some sketching basics to ensure even beginners are ready to create a beautiful portrait, and we'll talk about leveling up our portraiture to make it more expressive and unique, and to upgrade your existing skills!
By the end of this class, you'll understand how to choose a stunning reference photo and break it down, how to turn that photo into a beautiful portrait, and you'll learn how to make that portrait stand out with your own unique perspective. You'll only need a few resources for this class- a pencil, paper, eraser, and your color medium of choice!
This class puts a personal twist on portraiture, allowing you to really connect with your subject, and express your own perspective. When I draw a portrait, my focus is on capturing the beauty that I see in the subject. I try to add a bit of myself or my perspective into my work, and look for ways to connect with the subject, in order to make it feel more personal and full of life. I often focus a lot on the eyes, which are the windows to the soul, or features of the subject that make them unique. I've based this class on what I've learned throughout my five years of portraiture, and I can't wait to share my knowledge with you!

cbd849d312a40b04357a4ef431710e42.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,579
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom