Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Beginners Guide To Tarot

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service

0b85bd932618b7d1585f558a493a6f87.jpeg

Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 578.34 MB | Duration: 1h 0m

For the Beginner Tarot Reader​

What you'll learn
You will learn about the history of tarot
Different card decks and how to choose the right one for you
In-depth explanation of the cards and their meanings
Types of Tarot spreads, we look at a few of these in detail
How to confidently do a tarot reading
Requirements
There are no prerequisites for taking this course, however it will be beneficial if you have an understanding of the chakras as we do briefly look at them for our Chakra Tarot Spread
Description
Over the last few years, many people have approached me about creating a course on how to read tarot cards. I finally decided to bite the bullet and write this complete guide on reading and understanding tarot. We will be looking at the history of tarot, types of tarot decks, types of tarot spreads and each section has full color print ready resources which you will find helpful when getting to understand the different cards and their unique meanings. I have also included a section titled Introduction to Chakras, as I will be talking about how to use tarot cards when doing a chakra reading. The tarot is a truly powerful tool when looking at which chakras may be out of balance, indicating to mental, emotional and/or physical manifestations that could be occuring. One thing you need to understand and accept is that most readers just can't read for themselves. For some reason we tend to over think every card we pull for ourselves. We second guess and doubt them. Don't be surprised if this happens to you. It doesn't mean you suck as a reader. Just means you are one of us now. Having said that, we all ask friends or fellow readers to do ours for us in exchange of services mostly. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. Don't let it put you off. So buckle up and lets learn about the exciting hidden world of Tarot!At the end of this guide, you will find a short test section. On completion, you will receive a certificate of completion in the course.Once you have completed this course you will be able to confidently offer a professional tarot reading to friends, family and paying clients. I will also show you an actual reading conducted both online and 1 on 1.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: The History Of Tarot
Lecture 2 The History Of Tarot
Section 3: Tarot Decks - Thoth Tarot
Lecture 3 Introduction to Thoth Tarot: The Major Arcana Explained
Lecture 4 The Major Arcana In Detail
Lecture 5 The Major Arcana Continued
Lecture 6 Minor Arcana Explained
Lecture 7 Suit Of Wands
Lecture 8 Suit Of Cups
Lecture 9 Suit Of Swords
Lecture 10 Suit Of Disks
Section 4: How To Do A Tarot Reading
Lecture 11 Setting the Scene
Lecture 12 The Traditional Celtic Cross
Lecture 13 The Chakra Tarot
Lecture 14 They Year Ahead Spread
Lecture 15 The Revelation Spread
Section 5: Introduction to the Chakras
Lecture 16 Introduction to Chakras
Section 6: Tarot VS Oracle
Lecture 17 Tarot VS Oracle
This course was designed for anyone who is keen to learn the in's and out's of being a tarot reader. I have created this course in a very easy to follow manner so it is suitable for everyone, from beginner to those who are just wanting a bit more information on tarot.

dd3c031370ff7244092ce4a2d0d684d5.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,401
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom