Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Become An Expert At Configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service

0e824054e87c425ef9a31c0af22e347b.jpeg

Last updated 1/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 912.41 MB | Duration: 3h 15m

Learn how to Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Administration & Settings, Security Model, Email Services & Integrations​

What you'll learn
Learn every topic in detail for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization & Configuration
Be confident to configure Dynamics 365
Requirements
You should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications like Outlook, Excel.
You should be comfortable in using Computer/Laptop and surf internet
Basic understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365
Description
Do you want to learn how to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 like a Champ? If yes, then this course is for you.*****************WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE:Teresa Moses says "Instruction by Abhay Sharma ROCKS!!! Most complete MS training I've ever experienced......and worth every cent!! His instruction never had me thinking of purchasing a "re-take" cause it's thorough! The difference between nice and kind :) Thanks again Abhay!!"Octavian Breazu says "It definitely is. I like the quick and concise points during the presentation. The most important for me is to follow the Microsoft curriculum so I don't get blank spots during the exam."Peggy K Fusselman says "I love how thorough you are with the auditing. You even audited your own video! :)"Amos Tunsil says "The information so far is just what I need to do my job. The detailed instructions are very helpful."Asif Shahzad says "Excellent experience, fully recommended from my side."Nitish Bharadwaj says "I've learned Dynamics 365 Management and now learning Security model. It's quite interesting and everything is explained with practical in Dynamics 365. I am sure it will help me in preparing for exams as well. Looking forward to finishing this course."Harish Rao says "I'm excited to continue with this course. Already learning so much. Can't wait to take future parts of the MB2-716 exam. Thanks, Udemy. "and many more...*****************WelcomeWelcome & What To Expect? Microsoft Dynamics 365 Administration & SettingsModule Overview - Dynamics 365 Settings Dynamics 365 Settings - Configure Auditing Dynamics 365 Settings - Document Management & Office 365 Collaboration Add Documents link under Common Section of AccountsDynamics 365 Settings - Administration Settings Dynamics 365 Settings - Business Management Settings Dynamics 365 Settings - Data Management Settings Dynamics 365 Settings - User Management Dynamics 365 Settings - Implement Themes Module Review - Dynamics 365 Settings Microsoft Dynamics 365 Security ModelModule OverviewDynamics 365 Security Model - What is A Security Model? Dynamics 365 Security Model - Security Roles Privileges & Access Levels Dynamics 365 Security Model - Business Units & Multiple Security Roles Dynamics 365 Security Model - Team Security Roles Dynamics 365 Security Model - Hierarchy Security Module ReviewMicrosoft Dynamics 365 Email ServicesModule OverviewDynamics 365 Email Services - Server-Side Synchronization Dynamics 365 Email Services - Enable Folder Tracking Dynamics 365 Email Services - CRM App For Outlook Module ReviewIntegrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 With Other Office 365 OfferingsModule Overview Dynamics 365 Integration With Office 365 - Office 365 Groups Dynamics 365 Integration With Office 365 - Other Office 365 Components Module ReviewNext Steps *****************WHY TAKE THIS COURSE? Did you know, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based Enterprise Business Solution that helps companies in Sales Force Automation, Improve Customer Experience, Field Service Management, Project Service Automation, Manage Financials and Operations for any business? Dynamics 365 is one of the primary focuses of Microsoft and a lot of innovation is happening towards the improvement of this product and the companies who use Dynamics 365. If you are a Consultant or an aspiring Consultant, then this course will help you understand the configuration and customizations of Dynamics 365.So, go ahead, enroll in this course.Wish you all the very best. To Your Success,Abhay Sharma
Overview
Section 1: Welcome
Lecture 1 Important: Please Read
Lecture 2 Welcome & What To Expect?
Lecture 3 IMPORTANT: Dynamics 365 New Interface (Must Watch)
Lecture 4 Dynamics 365 Trial New Sign Up Process
Section 2: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Administration & Settings
Lecture 5 IMPORTANT: Please Read
Lecture 6 Module Overview - Dynamics 365 Settings
Lecture 7 Dynamics 365 Settings - Configure Auditing
Lecture 8 Dynamics 365 Settings - Document Management & Office 365 Collaboration
Lecture 9 Add Documents link under Common Section of Accounts
Lecture 10 Dynamics 365 Settings - Administration Settings
Lecture 11 Dynamics 365 Settings - Business Management Settings
Lecture 12 Dynamics 365 Settings - Data Management Settings
Lecture 13 Dynamics 365 Settings - User Management
Lecture 14 Dynamics 365 Settings - Implement Themes
Lecture 15 Module Review - Dynamics 365 Settings
Section 3: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Security Model
Lecture 16 Module Overview - Dynamics 365 Security Model
Lecture 17 Dynamics 365 Security Model - What is A Security Model?
Lecture 18 Dynamics 365 Security Model - Security Roles Privileges & Access Levels
Lecture 19 Dynamics 365 Security Model - Business Units & Multiple Security Roles
Lecture 20 Dynamics 365 Security Model - Team Security Roles
Lecture 21 Dynamics 365 Security Model - Hierarchy Security
Lecture 22 Module Review - Dynamics 365 Security Model
Section 4: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Email Services
Lecture 23 Module Overview - Dynamics 365 Email Services
Lecture 24 Dynamics 365 Email Services - Server Side Synchronization
Lecture 25 Dynamics 365 Email Services - Enable Folder Tracking
Lecture 26 Dynamics 365 Email Services - CRM App For Outlook
Lecture 27 Module Review - Dynamics 365 Email Services
Section 5: Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 With Other Office 365 Offerings
Lecture 28 Module Overview - Integrate with Office 365 Offerings
Lecture 29 Dynamics 365 Integration With Office 365 - Office 365 Groups
Lecture 30 Dynamics 365 Integration With Office 365 - Other Office 365 Components
Lecture 31 Module Review - Integrate with Office 365 Offerings
Section 6: Congratulations & Next Steps
Lecture 32 Course Review
Lecture 33 Next Steps
Microsoft Dynamics professionals looking to learn Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization & Configuration.,Professionals who want to boost their career growth by learning Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization & Configuration.,Microsoft Partners who want their employees to learn about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization & Configuration.

91649114d529e005de72227501fa7073.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,399
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom