Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Basics Of Telugu, Hindi, Tamil In 1 Course

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,687
1 years of service

059c7b8098a7de5b91b24f8e381e088c.jpeg

Published 12/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 784.71 MB | Duration: 0h 36m

Speak hindi , telugu , tamil languages .​

What you'll learn
Spoken hindi .
Spoken telugu .
Spoken tamil .
You will learn about similarities of hindi , telugu , tamil .
Requirements
none .
Description
So if you are trying to learn Hindi with learning any other Indian languages then it's a course for you .This course is for people who want 2 -3 languages at same time .So in this course you will learn basics of Hindi Telugu and Tamil at the same time so in this course I will teach you about basics of Hindi how to write some Simple sentences in Hindi language and have also teach you about Telugu and TamilSo you learn basics of 3 languages .There are many similarities in languages like Telugu and Tamil , so I thought that if I am teaching Telugu then why should not I teach Tamil also because it will be very easy for a student who is learning Telugu can I also learn Tamil at the same time because of the similarities in this languages .So now you may ask that when you are teaching Hindi then why are you teaching Telugu in Tamil also then I will say that many words in Hindi and Telugu are similar and many words in Telugu in Tamil or similar so I think it will be easy for anyone who is learning Hindi can also learn Telugu because of the same words which we use so I thought like that is learning Telugu can also Tamil so it is a I can say that course in which everything is inter related to each other .So let's talk about the facts of this languages .Hindi - Hindi one of the language which is developing globally so not only in India you can use Hindi in many other countries also . So Hindi also have many words from foreign languages .
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Tamil .
Lecture 3 How are you ?.
Lecture 4 What are you doing ? .
Lecture 5 5.
Anyone who is interested to learn 3 indian languages in same time .

9158b56b6ec161f5be57c32eff73480d.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,321
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom