Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Astro - The Complete Guide (Graphql, Rest Apis, And More)

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,687
1 years of service

fc32ee3307775b7525eed74547ce43f2.jpeg

Astro - The Complete Guide (Graphql, Rest Apis, And More)
Published 2/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 411.40 MB | Duration: 1h 3m

Dive in and learn Astro from scratch! Islands Architecture, static & dynamic routes, MDX, REST & GraphQL APIs and more!​

What you'll learn
Astro's Islands Architecture and what makes Astro different from other frameworks
Astro components, layouts, and pages
How to use various UI frameworks like React, Vue, Angular Tailwind, etc. in Astro
How to fetch data from GraphQL and REST APIs to use in your Astro projects
How to use Strapi CMS with Astro
How to generate static and dynamic routes from Markdown, MDX, and APIs (REST & GraphQL)
Requirements
No prior experience with Astro necessary. You should be familiar with HTML, CSS and JS. Ideally, you have prior experience with a UI framework like React or similar.
Description
Astro - The Complete Guide teaches you everything you need to know about how to build sites and apps with Astro.Free bookThis course is based upon my book "Getting started with Astro," which you will get a free copy of when you purchase this course.People learn differently, and with this course, you get my book and video lessons for each chapter. You can reference the book for code samples, screenshots, and additional information and resources.Who am I, and why should you trust me?My name is Robert Guss, and I am a senior software engineer with over 8 years of experienceMost recently, I worked at CypressI currently teach over 44,000 students on UdemyMy courses have over 1,600 reviews and are rated 4.5 stars or higherWhat you will learnWhat makes Astro different from other frameworksAstro's Island ArchitectureAstro components, pages, and layoutsStatic routes & dynamic routesHow to work with remote data from both REST APIs and GraphQL APIsHow to work with both markdown and MDX filesWhat will you buildThis course has two projectsIn the first project, we will build a blog together as this is the best way, in my opinion, to learn all of Astro's featuresWe will first create our blog using markdown filesThen we will convert our markdown files to MDXThen we will Install and setup Strapi CMS to use as our headless CMSWe will then learn how to fetch our blog posts from Strapi and render them in our Astro pages and components from a REST APIWe will also learn how to generate dynamic routes from the Strapi REST APIThen we will learn how to use Strapi as a GraphQL API and render our posts in Astro using GraphQLIn the 2nd project, you will learn how to download a pre-built Astro theme and modify it to render your blog posts from Strapi CMS (REST API and GraphQL API).GitHub repo & code includedAll of the code used in the videos is available as a GitHub repo for your reference.UpdatesThis course and my book are regularly updated as the Astro team makes improvements and adds new features to the frameworkRefundThere is also a 30-day money-back guarantee by Udemy. Even if you request a refund, my Astro book is yours to keep as my gift. You will continue to have lifetime access to the book with all future updates and releases
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Download Astro book
Section 2: Understanding Astro and its ecosystem
Lecture 2 GitHub repo & code samples
Lecture 3 Astro Islands and what makes Astro different
Lecture 4 Development setup & tools
Lecture 5 How to install Astro and create your first site
Lecture 6 Astro components
Lecture 7 Astro layouts
Lecture 8 Static Routes
Lecture 9 Dynamic Routes
Lecture 10 Working with remote Data
Lecture 11 Fetching data in framework components
Lecture 12 Importing Markdown files
Lecture 13 How to integrate various UI frameworks, themes, and tools
Section 3: Project: Blog
Lecture 14 GitHub repo & final project code
Lecture 15 Creating a new Astro project
Lecture 16 Creating the posts page
Lecture 17 Updating our blog posts to MDX
Lecture 18 Installing Strapi CMS
Lecture 19 Creating the Post content type in Strapi
Lecture 20 Creating our posts in Strapi
Lecture 21 Strapi REST API permissions
Lecture 22 Rendering the blog posts from Strapi
Lecture 23 Creating dynamic routes for each post
Lecture 24 Using GraphQL in Strapi and Astro
Lecture 25 Practice
Section 4: Extra Project w/ Astro themes
Lecture 26 Extra project - Astro themes
Section 5: Astro 2.0
Lecture 27 Content collections
Web developers who want to build blazing fast sites and apps

e59c979792d7d48bd627dfff2e672863.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,319
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom