Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Accelerated ES6 JavaScript Training

Alexhost
OP
L 0

lovewarez

Alpha and Omega
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲5,573
3 years of service
886614-68cc-2.jpg

Last updated 11/2022
Duration: 5h 52m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 966 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English​
Learn and Use the Future of JavaScript - Today!

What you'll learn
Understand and Use the new Features and Concepts introduced with ES6
Get an Overview over the Language Additions and Changes
Confidently apply the new Syntax, new APIs and other new Features in Web Applications
Requirements
Basic to advanced JavaScript knowledge or resources on ES5 JavaScript follow along, are required
Basic Web Development Skills (HTML, CSS, JavaScript) are assumed
Advanced JavaScript Knowledge is a Plus
Description
Learn modern JavaScript!
Knowing modern JavaScript, ES6 (ECMAScript 6), is extremely important in the world of JavaScript! ES6 adds tons of new features, methods, objects and helpers and the earlier you feel confident using them, the better!
JavaScript is the most important programming language in the web and it's constantly evolving. This course introduces you to the biggest "feature update" in the last couple of years: ES6 - which added a lot of new syntax features and improvements.
Get the "All-In-One" package today!
This course follows a hands-on, example-driven approach to show and explain all the important features added to JavaScript. This includes important syntax changes and additions like let, const, rest & spread operators and contines with Promises, the Reflect API, the Proxy API, Maps & Sets, tons of new methods and functions and much more!
At the end of the course, we'll even build a complete project, using many of the new Features shown throughout the Course!
Benefit from my knowledge as both a freelance web developer and a top-rated instructor with many years of experience.
As a freelance web developer, using JavaScript is my day-to-day work and therefore I always found it annoying the ES6 Resources are scattered out all over the web.
I created this Course to share my knowledge on ES6 with you!
I also love passing my knowledge to other people and my various, top-rated courses as well as my successful YouTube channel are the best proof of that.
Who this course is for
Students who have experience with "current-generation" JavaScript (ES5) and know the basics of the language
Students also taking my JavaScript Bootcamp course to have a nice follow-up on it
Everyone interested in the new Features and Additions, ES6 brings to JavaScript

Homepage

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,559
2 years of service
lovewarez salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom