Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

A Proven Upwork Blueprint To Grow Your Freelance Business

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲103,666
2 years of service
A Proven Upwork Blueprint To Grow Your Freelance Business

4e208f1a209a237b9fdd11586d52a9a6.jpeg

Published 3/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 294.15 MB | Duration: 0h 32m

Level up your freelance career! Learn how to increase Upwork job offers and achieve financial success and freedom.​

What you'll learn
Set up your Upwork profile and learn how to navigate the platform
Optimize your Upwork profile for maximum visibility
Send eye-catching Upwork proposals to spark interest and lock in calls
Deliver a project-winning pitch to land the account
Establish a seamless workflow for client satisfaction and retention
Requirements
No Upwork or freelance experience needed! This course is great for beginners, pros, and everyone in between.
Description
Welcome to the world of Upwork, a place where your freelance career can truly thrive! Whether you're new to the platform or a seasoned freelancer looking to enhance your profile, proposals, and pitch, you've come to the perfect place.My name is Tess Trotter, and I've been an Upwork member since 2017. Throughout my journey, I've had the pleasure of collaborating with countless clients, generating a six-figure annual revenue, and maintaining a flawless 100% job success score. Each day, I receive an impressive range of five to fifteen job invites and direct messages from enthusiastic clients. This level of interest has opened remarkable opportunities, allowing me to hire a dedicated team and collaborate with renowned brands.Along this fruitful path, I've gained invaluable insights into maximizing the potential of the Upwork platform. From optimizing your profile to crafting compelling proposals and addressing common client inquiries, I've gathered a treasure trove of knowledge that I'm eager to share. With the Upwork Blueprint Course, you can expect remarkable benefits, including...- a surge in job offers- glowing five-star ratings- boosted income- and so much more!So, let's embark on this exciting journey together. Get ready to unlock your full potential on Upwork and make your freelance dreams a reality!_____BONUS: This course includes FOUR valuable downloads to help you out along the way! Consider this a little gift from me to you! These downloads are:An Upwork Profile GuideAn Upwork Proposal GuideAn Upwork Pitch ScriptA Service Agreement Template
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: What is Upwork
Lecture 2 What is Upwork
Section 3: Optimize Your Profile
Lecture 3 Optimize Your Profile
Section 4: Proposal Best Practices
Lecture 4 Proposal Best Practices
Section 5: Pitch Perfect
Lecture 5 Pitch Perfect
Section 6: Client Satisfaction and Retention
Lecture 6 Client Satisfaction and Retention
Section 7: Closing
Lecture 7 Closing
Section 8: Extra Course: Communication Strategies for Freelancers
Lecture 8 Communication Strategies for Freelancers
Section 9: Extra Course: Mastering Time Management
Lecture 9 Mastering Time Management
Section 10: Extra Course: Cultivating a Freelancer Mindset
Lecture 10 Cultivating a Freelancer Mindset
Freelancers who are new to the Upwork platform,Upwork freelancers who are looking for tactics to grow on the platform,Agency owners looking to scale

Screenshots

e8e1ac273617dc49e609890b4c518410.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

nitroflare.com:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,555
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom