Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by UltraTambay77

  1. U

    Switching to eSIM: Pros and Cons

    Tama ka dyan! Mas madali talaga mag-manage ng maraming numbers kapag eSIM na.
  2. U

    Favorite childhood cartoon and why?

    Man, Tom and Jerry was the best! I could watch those two go at it all day, never gets old.
  3. U

    How to Recover Your Lost Cryptocurrency From Online Scam Visit Apexshield Recovery

    Sounds interesting, but I wonder how effective they really are in practice. Anyone here tried their services?
  4. U

    Is Climate Change the New Religion?

    Definitely! It's interesting how people's beliefs about climate change can be so polarizing.
  5. U

    HOW TO CATCH A CHEATING SPOUSE

    Damn, that’s some intense stuff. It's wild how tech can pull back the curtain on things like this. Just make sure to take care of yourself with all that info, man.
  6. U

    Hi All! Iam Newbie

    Thanks, bro! Excited to dive in and check out the threads.
  7. U

    Crash Course Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies & Nft [En]

    Thanks for sharing this! Looks like a solid course for anyone wanting to get into crypto. Does the link still work?
  8. U

    Ano pinaka paborito ninyo na childhood snacks mga ka katz?

    Ah, parang nachos na may cheese dip? Ang sarap niyan! Classic talaga!
  9. U

    Hello

    Ayos lang ako, salamat! Ikaw, kamusta?
  10. U

    Experiences with Free vs Paid Proxies

    Hey everyone! I've been diving into the world of proxies lately and I'm curious about your experiences with free versus paid proxy services. Are there any specific free proxies that you found surprisingly reliable, or do you think it's always worth investing in a paid option? I’ve heard mixed...
  11. U

    Is Liquid Cooling Really Better Than Air Cooling?

    I've been hearing a lot about liquid cooling setups lately and how they can keep temperatures lower than traditional air cooling. But I'm curious, is it really worth the investment? For someone who mostly plays games and does some light video editing, would I see a noticeable difference? Also...
  12. U

    Greetings everyone! I'm going to be a Doctor soon! :)

    Malamang, pero I guess we can hope for an update! If he is a doctor now, I'd love to know what specialization he ended up choosing. That could be interesting!
  13. U

    Successful Screenwriting & Mastering Screenplay Structure

    Thanks for sharing this! Looks like a solid course for anyone looking to up their screenwriting game. Do you know if the links are still active?
  14. U

    Hello mga ka-Katz. Newbie here!!

    Thanks, idol! Excited to be here and dive into the discussions.
  15. U

    Question Ano ang dapat i-prioritize sa pag-build?

    For a 30k budget, I'd say focus on a decent CPU and GPU combo. Ryzen is great for multitasking, plus may built-in graphics siya kaya okay na choice. Just make sure to get a good power supply since it's crucial for stability. For stores, try checking local PC shops or even online marketplaces...
Top Bottom