Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Hey everyone! I’ve been living abroad for a while now and sometimes I feel a bit disconnected from my friends back home. I want to hear how you all maintain those friendships despite the distance. Do you use any specific apps, social media, or even old-school methods like letters? Let's share...
I've been thinking a lot about retirement lately, and it seems like starting a fund early can really pay off in the long run. For those of you who have begun saving for retirement, what strategies or accounts do you recommend? Any tips on how to balance saving for retirement with current...
Online dating can be a trip! I’ve had a couple of weird encounters, especially with those random sugar daddies. Just gotta be careful, pero sometimes nakakatuwa din!
Hey georgiee111! Welcome to the forum! If you’re into OP MCs, you might wanna check out “One Punch Man” for some hilarious fights or “Mob Psycho 100” for a mix of epic powers and great character development. Both are awesome! Do you have a favorite genre in anime?