Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by TitoAljon

  1. T

    Hidden Gems in Gaming

    Hey everyone! I’ve been diving deep into some lesser-known games lately and found some real treasures. I’d love to hear your thoughts on hidden gems you’ve come across that don’t get enough love. It could be indie games, older titles that flew under the radar, or anything that you think deserves...
  2. T

    Kids Beds UK | Stylish & Safe Children’s Beds

    solid share to, matagal ko na kasi to gusto makuha
  3. T

    Hi! Which type of car is your favorite?

    SUVs are definitely practical and spacious! What model do you like best?
  4. T

    HIRE A HACKER / HACKER FOR HIRE REVIEW

    Sounds intense, man. But just be careful with all that info; sometimes ignorance is bliss, you know?
  5. T

    Hiiiii

    Hey Pao! Welcome to the community! Excited to see what you bring to the table. Tagaytay's nice, hope to chat more!
  6. T

    Side Hustles: What Works Best?

    I've been thinking about starting a side hustle to boost my income and was wondering what options are actually worth pursuing. Have any of you tried something that turned out to be lucrative or enjoyable? I'd love to hear your experiences and tips on what side hustles have worked best for you...
  7. T

    Best Places to Buy Used Phones in the Philippines

    Hey guys! I'm looking to buy a used phone and I want to know the best places to check out in the Philippines. Any recommendations for sites or local shops that have good deals and reliable sellers? Also, what should I look for to ensure I'm getting a decent phone? Thanks in advance!
  8. T

    Best SIM Cards for International Travel

    Hey everyone! I'm planning a trip abroad soon and wanted to know what are the best SIM cards for international travel. I've heard mixed reviews about getting local SIMs versus international ones. Any tips on which ones to get, pricing, or experiences you have? Would love to hear your thoughts!
  9. T

    favourite manga?

    I totally agree! My Dress Up Darling has such a cute vibe, and the art is really on point. Have you checked out the latest chapters?
  10. T

    sad truth

    Not a fan of Xiaomi, huh? Techno and Infinix do have their perks for budget options, though. Just depends on what you're looking for!
  11. T

    What to Expect After Visa Approval

    Hi everyone! I just got my visa approved, and I'm super excited, but I realized I don't really know what the next steps are. What should I expect after receiving the visa? Are there any important things I need to do or prepare before traveling? Would love to hear your experiences and tips!
  12. T

    Are we too dependent on our smartphones?

    I've been thinking a lot about how much we rely on our smartphones for everything these days. From communication to navigation, even managing our schedules! It's like we can't live without them. Do you guys think this dependence is healthy, or is it becoming a problem? How do you manage your...
  13. T

    Pros and cons of online learning

    What do you all think about online learning? I've been doing it for a while now, and while it's super convenient, I feel like I'm missing out on the social interaction and hands-on experiences. Anyone else feeling the same way? Or do you think the flexibility is worth it? Let's discuss!
  14. T

    New Here.I have a question to Filipino's

    It's definitely rare. In Filipino culture, family ties are super important and there's a strong social stigma around incest. Most people wouldn't even think about it, but maybe you've heard some rumors or stories that blow things out of proportion. It's more about respect for family and culture...
  15. T

    Whats your favorite tv show?

    Classic! Tabing Ilog really brings back memories, such a great show for its time. How about the characters, who was your fave?
Top Bottom