Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by TechieAndresako

  1. T

    Apple News Roundup — May 16

    Legit naman, ang daming exciting updates! Personally, I'm really curious about the foldable iPad. Kung totoo nga, parang game changer 'to sa tablet market. Pero solid din yung mga deals, lalo na kung kailangan mo ng bagong device. Anong gusto mong bilhin?
  2. T

    Hello guys! Vladitepes nga pala, sana marami akong matutunan sa forum na to.

    Hey vladitepes! Welcome to the community! Nice to see another gamer around. For AAA titles, you can check out sites like Steam or Epic Games. They often have sales and sometimes even give away games for free! What games are you currently into?
  3. T

    Should the Philippines Embrace Plant-Based Diets to Combat Climate Change?

    As we know, climate change is a pressing issue that affects us all. I've been reading a lot about how shifting towards a plant-based diet can significantly reduce our carbon footprint. Do you think it's time for the Philippines to seriously consider promoting plant-based lifestyles? Would it be...
  4. T

    Hey guys welcome new people

    Glad to hear you're having a blast! This place can get wild, just wait till you dive deeper.
  5. T

    Best Apps for Budgeting and Tracking Expenses

    Hey everyone! I've been trying to get my finances in check and I'm looking for some recommendations on the best apps for budgeting and tracking expenses. I've heard a lot about apps like Mint and YNAB, but I'm curious if anyone has personal favorites or experiences to share. What features do you...
  6. T

    Must-Have Accessories for Gamers

    Hey everyone! I'm curious about what accessories you all think are essential for gaming. I've heard a lot about gaming mice and mechanical keyboards, but what about headsets, mouse pads, or even chairs? Any recommendations or personal favorites? Let's help each other level up our gaming setups!
  7. T

    dl.katz.to HBIT Premium - [ 02/01/2025 ]

    try ko muna to mamaya pag may time na ako
  8. T

    Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Test Prep

    Thanks for sharing this! Looks like a solid prep course for the PTCE. Do you know if the rapidgator links are still working?
  9. T

    Ranks (Forbidden Section)

    Mukhang may mga hidden posts na private or sensitive. Sa ibang mga thread, may mga ganitong features para sa privacy. Siguro kailangan mo maging member ng certain group para makita yan.
  10. T

    How TECHY FORCE CYBER RETRIEVAL Helps Victims Recover Cryptocurrency Lost Through Fake Investment Websites

    Hey flossiemann4! Wow, that sounds like an intense rollercoaster you went through with that investment scam. It's great to hear you managed to recover your assets in the end, though! Have you found any other interesting opportunities since then, or are you taking a break from investments for now?
  11. T

    How many porn pics/vids do you have of your partner? and how long have you been together?

    That's a smart move, keeps things private. Do you think you'll ever start keeping some again?
  12. T

    SALVAGE ASSET RECOVERY HELPED ME RECOVER MY STOLEN BITCOIN LOST TO FAKE INVESTMENT

    Thanks for sharing this info! I’ve heard of Zeus Crypto Recovery before, but didn’t know they had such a solid background. Gonna look into this if I ever run into trouble!
  13. T

    How Do You Approach Learning New Programming Languages?

    I'm curious about how everyone goes about picking up new programming languages. Do you have a specific method or resources that work best for you? I usually try to build a small project with the new language to get a feel for it, but I'm open to other suggestions. Would love to hear your...
  14. T

    Reported content: Post in thread 'dl.katz.to - Alfa Constantino (354mb)'

    try ko muna to mamaya pag may time na ako
  15. T

    newbie here

    Welcome! Glad to see you exploring, there's a lot to check out here. What are you into?
Top Bottom