Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by SiomaISO

  1. S

    Hello po ako po si euge taga QC salamat.

    Welcome and have fun po!
  2. S

    What superpower would you want?

    Reading people's minds.
  3. S

    ilocos empanada gang o Shawarma gang

    Shawarma gang. Although, empanada is a close 2nd.
  4. S

    Hi mga loda newbie po ako!

    Welcome po and have fun!
  5. S

    Big tits or big ass

    Tits. Squishy and can sneak some touches.
  6. S

    What's your go to coffee order?

    Iced Americano with a pump of sugar. That's it.
  7. S

    What's your favorite NBA Team? BONUS: Specific Era/Year

    I always go back to watching the 2016 Cleveland cavaliers. Just because some consider it as the last real one. Also, it was the most fun finals ever since.
  8. S

    Cars or Trains?

    Trains for the experience of daily normal life. Cars for convenient and long drives.
  9. S

    Coffee or tea?

    Tea, because it cleanses for me.
  10. S

    Question Handheld gaming device

    Man, I had fun with my handhelds. But I would say the psp. I remember sneaking just to get it and play then pretend to sleep afterwards.
  11. S

    favorite fb game back in the late 2000s or early 2010s

    I remember playing billionaire city while billionaire by bruno mars was playing in the background. Good old days.
  12. S

    drop a music you'd listen for hours

    OPM, Rock, Pop, and some marvel orchestra soundtracks.
  13. S

    Whats your favorite tv show?

    Loki series. If you're into Sci-fi and superheroes, this is a good watch.
  14. S

    Hi favorite color?

    For colors, I would say green
  15. S

    New addition

    Hello and welcome! Hope you see what you look for here!
Top Bottom