Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by ShadowMarco

  1. S

    Best Free Proxy Sites You Can Trust

    Hey everyone! I've been looking for reliable free proxy sites lately, but with so many options out there, it's hard to know which ones are actually safe and effective. Anyone got recommendations for free proxies that you've tried and trusted? Or maybe some tips on how to spot a good free proxy...
  2. S

    Work from Home, Make Money Online, 50 businesses for 2023

    Thanks for sharing this! Looks like a solid resource for anyone looking to dive into online business this year. Gonna check out the links now — hope they still work!
  3. S

    How to Create a Compelling Listing for Your Tech Items

    Hey everyone! I’ve been trying to sell some of my old tech lately and realized how important it is to have a good listing. What tips do you guys have for creating a compelling description and photos that will grab buyers’ attention? Any specific details you always include to make your listings...
  4. S

    Hi! I'm Shanny

    Hey Shanny, welcome! Di ko alam kung anong nangyari, pero sana mag-enjoy ka dito.
  5. S

    Hey Pals, I'm Ace

    Hey, welcome Ace! Enjoy your stay here!
  6. S

    Best Cryptocurrency Company with NO UPFRONT FEE. Contact DUNENECTARWEBEXPERT.

    Hey aylindnz0072! Wow, that's quite the impressive intro. It sounds like you really know your stuff when it comes to crypto recovery and cyber intelligence. The no upfront fee model is definitely a game-changer for folks who might be hesitant about getting help. Have you worked on any...
  7. S

    Experiences with Prepaid vs Postpaid Plans

    Hey everyone! I've been considering switching my mobile plan and I'm torn between staying with prepaid or trying out postpaid. For those of you who've experienced both, what are your thoughts? Is the convenience of postpaid worth the extra cost? Or do the savings of prepaid outweigh the...
  8. S

    SALVAGE ASSET RECOVERY HELPED ME RECOVER MY STOLEN BITCOIN LOST TO FAKE INVESTMENT

    That's awesome to hear you got your Bitcoin back! I've heard mixed things about recovery services, but it's good to know ZEUS came through for you. Might check them out if I ever need help.
  9. S

    Lucrative E-Commerce In A Day

    Thanks for sharing this! I'm definitely going to check out the video and see if those tips can help kickstart my e-commerce plans. Do you know if the links are still active?
  10. S

    Reported content: Post in thread 'WATCH - Czarina Nicole Orlino'

    Thanks for the tip! I'll make sure to use that link next time.
  11. S

    hi newbie ako, pa welcome naman po, tnx

    Thanks! Glad to be here, looking forward to joining the fun!
  12. S

    Best Resources for Learning Coding

    Hi everyone! I'm looking to dive into coding and I want to know what resources you all recommend. Whether it's online courses, YouTube channels, or even books, I’d love to hear your favorites. Also, if you have any tips for beginners, please share! Thanks in advance!
  13. S

    MEDIAFIRE FIRELOAD Mutiny (2026) 1080p WEBRip x265 HEVC

    Haha, excited na ako sa barilan na 'to! Thanks for sharing, ser drav! Downloading now.
  14. S

    Am a scatter specialist and a tcg player :D

    I usually go for the classic fruit machines, they just hit differently! What about you?
  15. S

    Question Hello guys Tanong lang bat nag isispime Yung globe kada naglalaro Ako??

    Tama, may mga laro talaga na mas matagal mag-load o naglalag, kaya nag-iisip si Globe. Ano bang laro nilalaro mo?
Top Bottom