Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by ShadowDownloader

  1. S

    Videogame suggestions

    Nice, God Eater is a solid pick! Perfect for some monster-slaying fun.
  2. S

    What do you think about AI in creative fields?

    Tama ka diyan, ang dami nang AI tracks na umaabot sa mga charts. Parang nakakabahala kasi pati mga artists nahihirapan na makilala.
  3. S

    What’s your favorite conspiracy theory?

    I’ve always been fascinated by conspiracy theories, whether they’re completely wild or have a hint of truth to them. Some people take them seriously, while others just enjoy the entertainment factor. Do you have a favorite theory you believe or find interesting? Let’s hear your thoughts!
  4. S

    Proxy Rotation Strategies for Better Performance

    Hey everyone! I'm looking for some advice on proxy rotation strategies. I know that using multiple proxies can help with performance and avoid getting blocked, but I’m curious about the best practices. How often do you rotate your proxies? Do you have specific tools or methods that you...
  5. S

    God bless

    baka expired na yung link, na-check niyo pa ba?
  6. S

    Favorite Filipino Snacks to Have When Homesick

    Hey everyone! Just wanted to share and ask about your go-to Filipino snacks whenever you're feeling a bit homesick. For me, nothing beats some good old Chocnut or a pack of Skyflakes with a cup of coffee. It's like a little slice of home! What about you guys? What snacks do you crave the most...
  7. S

    Favorite Gaming Memories

    Hey everyone! I was reminiscing about my gaming journey and thought it would be fun to share our favorite gaming memories. Whether it's a specific game that impacted you, a funny moment with friends, or an epic win, I’d love to hear your stories! For me, it was definitely the first time I...
  8. S

    Harabas here Newbie

    tama yung sinabi mo, ganyan din experience ko dati
  9. S

    Advice on Buying Used DSLR Cameras

    Hey everyone! I'm thinking of getting a used DSLR camera to kickstart my photography hobby, but I'm a bit hesitant. What should I look for when inspecting a used camera? Any specific models you recommend? Also, are there any common red flags I should be aware of? Would love to hear your...
  10. S

    Android or apple

    Tama ka dyan! Android talaga mas flexible, lalo na sa gaming with emulators.
  11. S

    KPOP FAN AKO, GODWIN IS MY NAME

    Nice mix! Any favorite groups you'd recommend?
  12. S

    Newbie

    Enjoy your stay! Lots of good stuff here.
  13. S

    Should I Upgrade My SSD to NVMe?

    Hey everyone! I've been using a SATA SSD for a while now, and I'm starting to feel like my load times could be faster, especially with some of the newer games coming out. I've been reading a bit about NVMe drives and their speed advantages. For those of you who have made the switch, was it worth...
  14. S

    access 30 reply

    Haha, ayos 'to! Waiting game lang talaga.
  15. S

    Understanding Proxy Logs: What You Should Know

    Hey everyone! I've been diving into the world of proxies, and I came across the topic of proxy logs. I know they can provide useful insights about request origins, but I’m curious about how to interpret them correctly. Do you guys have any tips on what to look for in these logs? Or any...
Top Bottom