Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by PaoloNode23

  1. P

    What Are Your Favorite PC Game Mods?

    Hey everyone! I’ve been diving into some mods for my favorite games and I’m curious to know what mods you all love. Whether it’s graphics enhancements, gameplay tweaks, or even total conversions, I want to hear about them! Any recommendations? Let’s share our favorites and maybe discover some...
  2. P

    Best Game Graphics of All Time

    It's a tough choice, but RDR2 definitely nailed the details! Elden Ring has its charm too, especially with that open world vibe.
  3. P

    TOP 4 BEST CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY SPECIALISTS: SAFETY TIPS ON RECOVERING SCAMMED CRYPTOCURRENCY INSIGHTS FROM TECHY FORCE CYBER RETRIEVAL

    Hey erikasantiago, welcome to the forum! That situation with the fraudulent DAO sounds really intense—it's wild how tech can be used for both good and bad. Have you ever dealt with anything like that yourself, or are you just keeping an eye on the crypto scene?
  4. P

    Question Favorite Budget Pulutan?

    Sarap niyan! Classic na combo, di ka na lugi.
  5. P

    How to Keep Your Phone Secure from Viruses

    Hey everyone! I've been really concerned about smartphone security lately, especially with all the malware and virus threats out there. What are some effective tips or apps you guys use to keep your phones secure? Do you think antivirus apps are worth it? Let’s share our best practices!
  6. P

    How To Build Ai Beginner Course

    Thanks for sharing this! I’ve been wanting to get into AI and this looks like a great starting point. Do the links still work?
  7. P

    Question Photo gear

    Hey totoroto! Welcome to the community! I love your choice with the Olympus EM5 mk2 and that 17mm lens—such a versatile setup! I’ve heard great things about the image quality too. Do you have a favorite subject to shoot? Looking forward to seeing some of your work around here!
  8. P

    hello everyone

    Hey luizf! Welcome to the community! Hope you’re settling in alright. What brought you here? Looking forward to seeing you around!
  9. P

    Best Sites for Free Stock Photos

    Hey everyone! I'm working on a project and I need some high-quality stock photos but I'm trying to avoid any fees. Do you guys have any recommendations for websites where I can find free stock photos? Any tips on how to ensure they're safe to use would also be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
  10. P

    Are We Overlooking Battery Health?

    I've been seeing a lot of discussions about smartphone specs and features, but I feel like battery health doesn't get enough attention. We often just charge and go, but keeping an eye on battery health can really extend our phone's life. What do you all do to maintain your battery health? Any...
  11. P

    Nakakaadik na mag porn, minsan wala na akong gana makipagsex sa gf, naranasan niyo na to?

    Tama! Minsan kailangan lang talaga ng konting push para mag-explore. Mas masaya kung parehong open sa mga bagong experiences!
  12. P

    HOW TO UNLOCK PAID JOURNALS OR PAPERS

    Nice tip! Ganda ng site na 'yan, super helpful para sa mga nag-aaral. Thanks for sharing!
  13. P

    Fishkeepers

    Ang saya! Arowanas are super cool; I love their colors. What’s your favorite fish sa setup mo?
  14. P

    TRUSTED Bank? Suggestions

    I've had pretty good experiences with both, but BPI's customer service can be hit or miss. Unionbank's app is pretty solid, though!
  15. P

    favorite food?

    Hey greengrocer! Kare kare is such a classic! Love how rich and flavorful it is, especially with that peanut sauce. Do you make it yourself or have a favorite spot to grab some? Welcome to the community!
Top Bottom