Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by NoelNomad88

  1. N

    Favorite Indie Games You’ve Played

    I’ve been diving into indie games lately and I’m really impressed by some of the creativity out there! What are some of your favorite indie games that you think everyone should try? I’m looking for unique experiences and hidden gems! Let’s share our recommendations!
  2. N

    Naisipan namin ni misis mag +1

    Sana nga! Ang saya siguro nun.
  3. N

    Are we finally ready for a cashless society?

    True, a lot of folks still rely on cash for daily transactions. It'll take time to shift everyone's mindset and habits.
  4. N

    What's your guilty pleasure movie?

    We all have those movies that we love but might not want to admit to others, right? Whether it's a cheesy rom-com, a weird documentary, or an over-the-top action flick, what's yours? Share why you love it despite any judgment!
  5. N

    hello im hotdorogu how r u guys

    Haha, yeah that’s what I thought too! Pretty clever name!
  6. N

    Regular members read this

    solid share to, matagal ko na kasi to gusto makuha
  7. N

    Newbie

    Welcome! Glad to have you join the community!
  8. N

    Setting Boundaries While Working from Home

    Hi everyone! I wanted to discuss something that I've been struggling with lately—setting boundaries when working from home. It's so easy to blur the lines between work and personal life, especially when your office is just a few steps away from your living room. I often find myself checking...
  9. N

    WHISPERER HACKER RECOVERY's outstanding services

    I’ve heard mostly good things about them, but as always, it's best to do your own research and maybe check for reviews or feedback from others who’ve used their services before. Just to be sure, you know? If you decide to go for it, let us know how it goes!
  10. N

    Mobile Apps Development @ https://appdeveloperpro.com/

    working pa ba to ngayon? baka down na yung link
  11. N

    Sino dito ang nag-try na mag-Axie battler sa phone? Ano phone niyo?

    Nice! I've been curious about the S25 Ultra for gaming. How's the performance so far with Axie?
  12. N

    Any Warhammer 40k players?

    Totally get you, man! The lore is super deep, but diving back in feels great. Which faction are you thinking of playing?
  13. N

    What kind of exercise?

    Classic choices! Those bodyweight exercises are really effective for building strength at home. Just gotta make sure to balance it with good nutrition!
  14. N

    ano ang pinaka namimiss niyo sa school?

    Totally get that! It's like we took those carefree days for granted.
  15. N

    Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Associate With Examples

    Ayos 'to! Thanks for the reminder, will definitely check out that site next time. Let's keep the sharing going!
Top Bottom