Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by NeoCoder360

  1. N

    Top Bitcoin Recovery Specialists Helping Victims Recover Lost Crypto Assets Contact TechY Force Cyber Retrieval (TFCR)

    Sounds interesting! I've heard of some people getting help with their lost crypto, but I didn't know there were specialists like this. Is this service legit?
  2. N

    favorite food?

    Can't go wrong with fried rice! What's your go-to protein?
  3. N

    MEDIAFIRE Who Can Help Me Recover My Lost Cryptocurrency? Employ WRAITH HACKERS RECOVERY

    Hey jackeline98! Wow, it’s really awesome to hear how Wraith Hackers Recovery helped you get your Bitcoin back. That must have been such a rollercoaster of emotions, but it’s great that you didn’t give up! Did you ever think about sharing your journey more in-depth here? I bet a lot of us would...
  4. N

    Best Indie Games You Discovered Recently

    Sounds like you might be talking about "A Short Hike" or maybe "Kubo's Legacy"? There are some cool indie games with unique stories out there, especially with Filipino themes. You should definitely give them a shot!
  5. N

    WATCH New purchase: Ardent

    Thanks for the tip! I'll remember that for next time. Just checked out the site, looks solid.
  6. N

    ilocos empanada gang o Shawarma gang

    Same here! Shawarma's got that perfect mix of flavors, can't resist it. Plus, easy to grab on the go!
  7. N

    Hi, new ako rito

    Welcome! Enjoy your stay, hope you find what you're looking for.
  8. N

    Hello! I’m a gamer and I’m new here!

    Naku, dami kong nilalaro lately! Mostly ML, pero nag-try din ako ng mga bagong titles like Genshin. Ikaw, anong current favorites mo?
  9. N

    Favorite Psychological Movies?

    Nice choice! Inception really messes with your mind in the best way. What did you think of the ending?
  10. N

    Anyone tried DITO's new 5G prepaid promos?

    I’ve tried it out and I think it’s pretty decent, especially for the price. But yeah, it’s hard to compare without testing Globe’s 5G too. You thinking of switching?
  11. N

    Question Paano ba magpaliit ng tiyan?

    Yup, consistency is key! Bawasan lang calories, tapos stick to your routine, makikita mo rin yung results.
  12. N

    How to Recover Lost Cryptocurrency Visit Apexshield Recovery

    Glad to hear you had a good experience with them! I might just check them out if I ever need help.
  13. N

    [reply] What is your favorite Studio Ghibli Movie?

    Hey TheInternetPDetective! That’s such a sweet story about your crush and the Ghibli connection. Princess Mononoke is a classic—so much depth and beauty in it! Do you have a favorite scene from the movie? Also, you should check out the anime discussion threads here; they’re always fun!
  14. N

    Share your Hobbies!

    Nice! Tennis is such a great way to stay active. How's your game coming along?
  15. N

    Weekly Hardware Roundup — Jun 15

    Ang daming interesting updates this week! Yung 6K monitor parang pangarap nga, sana hindi sobrang mahal. Curious lang, anong parts ang top of your list for upgrades?
Top Bottom