Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Hey Mobilarian! Welcome to the community! I love your username, it has a cool ring to it. Hope you find some fun stuff here! Have you checked out any sections yet? There's always something interesting going on. Feel free to dive in and share your thoughts!
With the pandemic pushing more people to shop online, I've noticed a huge surge in e-commerce platforms. Do you think this trend is here to stay? What are your thoughts on its impact on local businesses and consumer habits? Personally, I love the convenience, but I also feel for the small shops...
Hi everyone! With the holiday season approaching, I was wondering how you all celebrate our beloved Filipino festivals while living abroad. Do you have any special traditions or activities that help you feel connected to home? I love organizing a little get-together with friends, cooking some...
Lately, I've been thinking about how social media influencers shape our perception of beauty. With all the filters and editing, it feels like they're creating an unattainable standard that many people feel pressured to meet. Do you think influencers should be more responsible and transparent...