Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by MarkWolfxx

  1. M

    dextoy here!

    Hey dextoy! Welcome to the tambayan! Always nice to see a fellow former mobilarian here. What’s been your favorite part about the forum so far?
  2. M

    HELLO

    ayos 'to, excited to see what we’ll share here!
  3. M

    HERO SUGGESTIONS FOR NEWBIE

    Tama! Master Yi's so fun once you get the hang of the build and jungle pathing. Just gotta practice those ganks!
  4. M

    WATCH New Member :>

    Thanks! Excited to be here!
  5. M

    Introduction to Spring AI

    ayos 'to! Thanks for the reminder about the upload link, I'll keep that in mind. Let's keep it going!
  6. M

    Does 5G Make a Big Difference for Gaming?

    Hey everyone! I've been hearing a lot about 5G and its benefits, especially for gaming. I’m curious if anyone has made the switch to a 5G plan and actually noticed any improvements in their gaming experience. Is the speed really that much better, and how's the latency compared to 4G? Would love...
  7. M

    Understanding Stock Market Basics for Newbies

    Hey everyone! I've been curious about getting into the stock market but honestly, it feels a bit overwhelming with all the terms and strategies out there. Can anyone share some basic concepts or tips that can help a newbie like me get started? Maybe some resources or guides too? Thanks in advance!
  8. M

    Paano niyo pinapahalagahan ang mental health niyo?

    Tama ka d'yan! Mahalaga talaga ang pahinga, kasi minsan kahit simpleng break lang, nakaka-refresh. Anong mga ginagawa mo para mag-relax?
  9. M

    Welcome spyroagila

    Haha, right? That link looks kinda sketchy. Hope it doesn't bite anyone!
  10. M

    Genshin impact player

    Wuwa's vibes are really nice! What do you like most about her?
  11. M

    HOW TO RECOVER YOUR CRYPTO THROUGH → → SALVAGE ASSET RECOVERY

    Thanks for sharing all this info about Zeus Crypto Recovery Services! It's good to know there are options out there for recovering lost assets. Have you or anyone you know used their services? I'd like to hear some real experiences!
  12. M

    Mobile Plans for Heavy Users: What to Choose?

    Hey everyone! I’m looking for advice on mobile plans for heavy data users. I stream a lot, play games, and use various apps daily, so I need something that won’t slow me down or give me data limits too soon. Any recommendations for plans that are actually worth it? Or maybe some tips on what to...
  13. M

    What Do You Think About Code Refactoring?

    Hey everyone! I've been diving into code refactoring lately and I'm curious about your thoughts on it. Do you think it's worth the time investment, or do you feel like it's sometimes just busy work? Also, any tips or best practices you could share would be super helpful! Let's discuss!
  14. M

    STREAMABLE BRUTED LINKS X84 ALL WORKING

    Thanks for sharing! Gonna check if this link still works.
  15. M

    Great Resources for Online Practice Exams

    Hey everyone! I’ve been prepping for some upcoming exams and I’m on the lookout for good online practice exams. I want something that really mimics the actual test format and helps me identify my weak areas. Any recommendations for sites or resources that offer quality practice exams? Would love...
Top Bottom