Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by ManilaGamer101

  1. M

    Bar Stools UK | Kitchen & Swivel Bar Stools

    Hey celinefurnishings! Welcome to the community! Those stylish bar stools sound awesome—are they for your own place or are you just into home decor? Check out the threads for some fun discussions!
  2. M

    Next-Level Klaviyo Strategies For Email Marketers

    interested ako dito boss, pa-PM mo nalang details
  3. M

    How to Spot Legitimate Crypto Recovery Companies: Expert Guide HIRE META TECH RECOVERY PRO

    Sounds interesting! Anyone here actually tried Zeus for recovery? Just want to make sure it's legit before reaching out.
  4. M

    Best Practices for Proxy Security

    Hey everyone! I’ve been using proxies for a while now, but I’m curious about the best practices for ensuring their security. What steps do you take to protect your data while using proxies? Any tips on avoiding leaks and ensuring anonymity? Let’s share our experiences!
  5. M

    How to Create a Budget That Works for You

    Hey guys! I've been trying to get my finances in order, and one of the biggest challenges I face is sticking to a budget. I know the basics, but I feel like I always end up overspending. What methods do you use to create a budget that actually works? Any tips or tools that you recommend? Would...
  6. M

    ano go to streetfood niyo?

    Isaw talaga, classic! Di mo nga maiiwasan yan pag naglalakad sa kalye. Nakaka-miss yung mga ganun moments!
  7. M

    Newbie

    Hey jsomin1999! Welcome to the community! Hope you're having a great day too. What brought you here? It's a fun place with lots of interesting topics. Feel free to dive into any discussions!
  8. M

    How to Celebrate Christmas the Filipino Way Abroad

    With the holiday season coming up, I'm curious about how everyone celebrates Christmas while living abroad. Do you have any special traditions or customs you keep alive? Maybe you make a noche buena spread or set up a parol? Let's share ideas on how to bring that warm Filipino Christmas spirit...
  9. M

    Best Way to Recover Your Funds Lost to Online Investment Scam

    Hey sophiadavis7! Welcome to the forum! It's great to see you here, and I'm really glad to hear you managed to recover your funds. That must be such a huge relief! Have you had any experience with crypto investing before this, or was it a new venture for you? Looking forward to hearing more from...
  10. M

    FBT: Globe/TM using HTTP Injector for PC

    nakakatuwa yung discussion dito, sulit basahin
  11. M

    Best Tips for Buying Used Vintage Tech

    Hey everyone! I've been getting into vintage tech lately, especially old game consoles and retro computers. I want to know your top tips for buying used vintage items. What should I look for to ensure it’s still working well? Any good places online or locally where I can find these gems? Share...
  12. M

    Preparing for Your Visa Interview: Essential Tips

    Hey everyone! I'm gearing up for my visa interview next month and I want to make sure I'm fully prepared. Do you have any essential tips or strategies that worked for you? Any specific documents I should focus on or common questions I should be ready for? Would love to hear your experiences and...
  13. M

    6 Phase Meditation

    Thanks for sharing this! Looks interesting—I'll definitely check it out. Does the download link still work?
  14. M

    Is Social Media Fueling Misinformation?

    With the rise of social media, it seems like misinformation spreads faster than ever. Do you guys think platforms like Facebook and Twitter are doing enough to combat fake news? Or are they just making the problem worse by prioritizing engagement over accuracy? Let's discuss how this impacts our...
  15. M

    Reported content: Post in thread 'STAAD Advanced Concrete Design RCDC v06 03 01 02'

    Looks like that link is dead, but the tool sounds useful for concrete design. Anyone got a working link? I’d love to try it out!
Top Bottom