Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by Lmaodemonuu

  1. L

    Dinglebarry doodle fart

    I’ve been laughing at a dumb meme
  2. L

    Hey guys welcome new people

    I already am guessing what’s next in store
  3. L

    Abcdefghijlmnop

    Hanging out and partying with friends
  4. L

    Mb guys I’m a lil slow

    I’m just a happy guy
  5. L

    Lmaoo guys just spamming

    I’m just having sum fun
  6. L

    Mb guys I’m a lil slow

    I love having fun with others fr dude
  7. L

    Hey guys welcome new people

    It already is fun bruv
  8. L

    Hey guys welcome new people

    I will enjoy this forum fr fr
  9. L

    Lmaoo guys just spamming

    That’s pretty sick
  10. L

    Lmaoo guys just spamming

    Dude I’m just chillin
  11. L

    Abcdefghijlmnop

    I’m a fun guy
  12. L

    Abcdefghijlmnop

    Holy moly
  13. L

    Abcdefghijlmnop

    I love the ABCs
  14. L

    Mb guys I’m a lil slow

    I try to be
  15. L

    Dinglebarry doodle fart

    Lmao mb guys
Top Bottom