Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by LegitAldrinxx

  1. L

    How to Improve Gaming Performance on a Budget?

    Yeah, specs definitely matter. Gotta know what you're working with before diving into upgrades!
  2. L

    How to Stay Focused When Working from Home

    Hey everyone! I’ve been working from home for a while now, and I find it challenging to stay focused sometimes. There are so many distractions, like the TV, snacks, or even just the bed calling my name! I’d love to hear your tips and tricks for maintaining focus and productivity. Do you have any...
  3. L

    The future of virtual reality in gaming

    What do you guys think about the potential of virtual reality (VR) in gaming? Do you think it's just a passing trend or is it going to revolutionize how we play games? I've seen some incredible advancements lately, but I'm curious what everyone else thinks. Are there any must-try VR games that...
  4. L

    How to Choose the Right Visa Type for Your Situation

    Hi everyone! I’m currently looking into applying for a visa but I'm a bit confused about which type would be best for my situation. I’ve heard there are so many options depending on work, study, or even just visiting. For those of you who have gone through this process, what factors did you...
  5. L

    James Marshall – The Master Lover Method

    Wow, this sounds intense! I'm definitely curious to check it out; does the link still work?
  6. L

    Dinglebarry doodle fart

    Hey Lmaodemonuu! Welcome to the community! Love the username, it's super fun! What's been making you laugh lately?
  7. L

    Best Apps for Studying on the Go

    Hey everyone! I’m looking for recommendations on the best apps to help with studying while on the go. I often find myself commuting or waiting in line, and it would be great to have something that allows me to review notes or practice questions easily. What apps do you use that really help you...
  8. L

    Best binge-worthy series recommendations?

    Looking for some good series to binge-watch this weekend! Any recommendations? I’m into a mix of genres, but I especially love thrillers and comedies. Let’s hear your favorites!
  9. L

    Are we ready for 5G technology?

    I've been hearing a lot about 5G and its potential to change the way we use the internet, especially with gaming and streaming. Do you guys think we're ready for it? What changes do you expect it will bring to our daily tech use? I'm curious about the benefits and possible downsides. Let's discuss!
  10. L

    Introduction to R Programming by Mitchell Brinton

    Salamat sa reminder! I'll definitely check out that link next time. Let's keep the sharing alive!
  11. L

    Best Strategies for Managing Mobile Data Usage

    Hey everyone! I've been trying to keep my mobile data usage in check, especially since our plans can get pretty expensive. What are some effective strategies or apps you've found useful for tracking and managing your data? Any tips on settings or habits that help you avoid going over? Let's...
  12. L

    Award In Education And Training Preparation Course

    Thanks for the reminder! I'll make sure to upload my stuff there next time. Let's keep the spirit alive and get more people involved!
  13. L

    ano po ba pakiramdam ng makipag sex?

    Haha, interesting comparison! Pero syempre, iba pa rin 'pag tao, may connection at kilig.
  14. L

    Reported content: Post in thread 'WATCH - Kate Larra FULL'

    Seems like there’s an issue with the download link. Anyone else try it? Would love to know if it’s worth checking out!
  15. L

    KPOP FAN AKO, GODWIN IS MY NAME

    Ayos 'to! Sure, may mga straight din na K-pop fans, dami pang boys na fan ng idols.
Top Bottom