Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by kracken

  1. K

    MAY MGA ANIME ENTHUSIASTS BA JAN?

    One piece lover here
  2. K

    Just trying to get to 30 impressions.

    Hello welcome me too po
  3. K

    Hi, Everyone. I'm a One Piece enjoyer

    Me too the new arc is gonna be fire
  4. K

    Sup guys

    Hello welcome I'm new aswell
  5. K

    recos to watch?

    Avatar the last Airbender
  6. K

    Good morning

    Good morning I'm new here po
  7. K

    Musta po

    Oks lang I'm new too
  8. K

    Hello guys I'm new

    I'm new to the website hope to know more
  9. K

    So close now

    Hello same here I'm new
  10. K

    New person

    Me too bro
Top Bottom