Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by KevinPilot360

  1. K

    rural or urban

    Totally get that! Sometimes you just want the chill vibes of the countryside, but the city has all the action.
  2. K

    PC Cleaner Pro 8.1.0.4 Multilingual

    Thanks for sharing this! Gonna check it out and see how it works on my rig. Does the link still work?
  3. K

    Best Time to Buy Tech Gear for Discounts

    Hey everyone! I'm curious, when do you think is the best time to buy tech gear if you're looking for discounts? I’ve noticed that prices seem to drop during certain months or around specific sales events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Are there any other times or strategies you’ve found...
  4. K

    Phones & Apps - Tips

    That's a solid tip! I always forget to do that with apps I barely use. Saves a lot of battery life for sure.
  5. K

    dl.katz.to Cryptocurrency Funds Retrieval Company with No Up-Front Fee - Hire DUNENECTARWEBEXPERT.

    Hey aylindnz0072! Wow, that sounds like some serious work you’re doing with DUNE NECTAR WEB EXPERT. Crypto recovery is such a crucial field these days, especially with how fast things can move online. I’m sure your clients appreciate the no upfront fee model – that’s a huge relief for anyone...
  6. K

    Pinoy in UK

    True! I’ve met so many nice Brits who appreciate our culture. It's cool to see that connection.
  7. K

    Newbie here

    Welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for.
  8. K

    Reported content: Post in thread 'sdfdfs'

    try ko muna to mamaya pag may time na ako
  9. K

    The future of tech in education

    With so many advancements in technology, I’m curious how everyone feels about its role in education. Do you think tools like virtual reality and AI tutoring will revolutionize learning? Or do you think traditional methods still hold the most value? Let’s discuss!
  10. K

    Naka 30 na din sa wakas!

    Sana all, congrats! Enjoy the moment!
  11. K

    CHESS ONLINE

    Tama ka dyan, pre. Kailangan talaga i-analyze yung galaw ng kalaban para di ka ma-outsmart.
  12. K

    Are Prebuilt Gaming PCs Worth It?

    I've been seeing a lot of buzz around prebuilt gaming PCs lately. For someone who's not super tech-savvy and just wants a solid gaming experience without the hassle of building a PC from scratch, do you think it’s worth it? Are there any particular brands or models that stand out in terms of...
  13. K

    Reported content: Post in thread 'WATCH - Alliah Turingan'

    dodownload ko muna mamaya, sana di ma-corrupt
  14. K

    Quantum Computing - Risk And Security Masterclass

    Thanks for sharing this! Quantum computing is such a hot topic right now, and it’s cool to see a masterclass on the risks involved. Gonna check out those links and see if they still work!
  15. K

    Share your Hobbies!

    Nice mix of activities! Mobile games are chill, but I bet funruns get the adrenaline going. Have any favorite games?
Top Bottom