Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by JuanStream021

  1. J

    Phones & Apps - Tips

    For sure, that's a must! I always enable that right after getting a new phone.
  2. J

    Tips for Improving Your Aim in FPS Games

    Yeah, aim trainers can really help! The one I use is Aim Lab, it’s pretty dope for improving your skills.
  3. J

    Curious newbie

    Hey Jacob73! Welcome to the community! Totally get that feeling of trying to make sense of everything – it can be a bit overwhelming at first. Just take your time, and don’t hesitate to dive into the threads that catch your interest. What brought you here? Looking forward to seeing you around!
  4. J

    LOOKING FOR A HOBBY

    True, collecting can get pricey! But it's still fun to hunt for rare finds.
  5. J

    ANONFILES ALPHA KEY RECOVERY EXPERT IN LICENSED CRYPTO HACKING

    Wow, that’s an incredible recovery story! Glad to hear they helped you get your funds back. I’ll definitely check them out if I ever need help.
  6. J

    Hii im new here lets gooo

    Welcome! We're good, just chilling. What brings you here?
  7. J

    Hello, I'm Cactus.

    Haha, salamat! Ikaw din, matalino!
  8. J

    The Best Crypto Recovery Company | Crypto Asset Recovery Services | Top Cryptocurrency Recovery Company | Autopsy Mainnet Recovery

    I’m really interested in this! How much do you charge for your services? Also, do you have any success stories or testimonials from previous clients? Always a bit cautious with these kinds of things.
  9. J

    Ano mas gusto mo? Dom or sub na babae?

    Hey orhepus11! Welcome to the forum! That’s a fun question to kick things off—what's your take? Personally, I think confidence is super attractive. What about you? Dive into some threads, there's a lot to explore here!
  10. J

    Best Indie Games You Discovered Recently

    Hey guys! I’ve been diving into some indie games lately and I’m blown away by the creativity and uniqueness of many of them. What are some of the best indie games you’ve discovered recently? Any hidden gems that you think everyone should try? I’m always looking for recommendations!
  11. J

    WHAT IS THE BEST LEGITIMATE CRYPTO & USDT RECOVERY SERVICE FOR STOLEN FUNDS VISIT TECHY FORCE CYBER RETRIEVAL

    Hey jostennicolas! Wow, that's quite the intro you’ve got there. It’s crazy how many scams are out there, and I totally get why people need reliable recovery services like TFCR. It sounds like they really know what they’re doing! Have you had any personal experiences with crypto recovery, or are...
  12. J

    Hi! Which type of car is your favorite?

    Miata is such a fun ride! Perfect for those twisty roads.
  13. J

    acoustic or electric

    Totally get that! Electric guitars just have that vibe and versatility, plus it's easier to jam with a band.
  14. J

    HOW TO RECOVER DISABLED/SUSPENDED FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND TIKTOK ACCOUNTS REMOTELY

    anong proxy type gamit niyo dito, residential ba?
Top Bottom