Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by JoseTechie2k

  1. J

    BEST BUDGET PHONE

    Check out the Poco X3, it's got great specs for gaming and usually goes under 10k. Solid performance for the price!
  2. J

    What’s your go-to comfort food?

    I'm curious, what's that one dish or snack that always makes you feel better when you're down? For me, it’s definitely a bowl of sinigang, especially when it’s raining. It just hits differently! How about you guys?
  3. J

    STEAM Next Fest

    Yeah, it’s pretty cool! Lots of indie games to check out during the fest. Have you seen any titles that caught your eye?
  4. J

    Filipino Influencers to Follow for Culture and Inspiration

    Hi everyone! As a Filipino living abroad, I find it really helpful to stay connected to our culture through social media. I wanted to ask, who are your favorite Filipino influencers or content creators that you follow for a taste of Filipino culture, food, or lifestyle? It could be anyone from...
  5. J

    newbie

    Hey Azuwrath! Welcome to the community! Glad to have you here. What brought you to the forum?
  6. J

    Question Frag question

    Hey Aj123! Welcome to the community! If you’re into fragrances, I’d say you can’t go wrong with Creed Aventus. It’s a classic! What type of scents do you usually like? There’s a lot of cool discussions here about different frags, so feel free to dive in!
  7. J

    Where to buy used gaming chairs?

    Good tip! Anyone know how much the going rate is for decent used chairs?
  8. J

    Best Apps for Productivity on Smartphones

    Hey everyone! I’m looking to boost my productivity using my smartphone. What are some of the best apps you’ve found that help you stay organized, manage tasks, or even enhance your workflow? I’d love to hear your favorites and any tips on how to use them effectively!
  9. J

    hello guys.. newbie po

    Hey! Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay!
  10. J

    INTRODUCING MY REAL ME

    medyo bago sakin to, interesting basahin
  11. J

    What’s your favorite throwback song?

    I love reminiscing about the good old days through music! What's a song from your past that always gives you nostalgia? Whether it’s the 90s, early 2000s, or even older, I want to hear what makes you feel all the feels.
  12. J

    newbie newbie

    ayos lang, welcome! Have fun exploring the forum!
  13. J

    Thoughts on Steam Deck?

    Tama ka dyan! Maganda talaga ang Steam Deck, pero kung PC ang option, ang daming potential upgrades at games na pwede.
  14. J

    Introducing my self

    Nice choice with Thor! I'm a big fan of Batman myself—dark and mysterious vibes. What do you like most about Thor?
  15. J

    What's Your Most Controversial Opinion?

    Agree ako sa prevention over cure, mas makakabuti talaga yun. Pero 200 years? Parang ang taas naman ng expectation, haha!
Top Bottom