Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by jamesmike45

  1. J

    James Marshall – The Master Lover Method

    hi thank you hello
  2. J

    James Marshall – The Master Lover Method

    That logo music just gets you pumped, right? I'm sorry, I’m just excited to be here. It's been a while. You know, for a long time, I wasn't sure I’d ever be back.
Top Bottom