Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by IdolTambay021

  1. I

    Effective Note-Taking Techniques

    Hey everyone! I've been exploring different note-taking methods and I wanted to share some that have really worked for me. Whether it's the Cornell method, mind mapping, or just bullet journaling, having a good system can make a huge difference in retention and organization. What methods do you...
  2. I

    Tips for Celebrating New Year the Filipino Way Abroad

    Hey everyone! As we approach the New Year, I wanted to share some tips on how to celebrate it the Filipino way even if we're far from home. It can be tough to not be with family during this time, so maybe we can recreate some traditions! What do you think about having a noche buena with fellow...
  3. I

    Upgrading RAM: How Much is Enough?

    Yeah, 32gb is becoming pretty standard for gaming these days, especially with all the newer titles. But 16gb still gets the job done for most casual stuff.
  4. I

    Question ALPHA KEY RECOVERY EXPERT IN LICENSED CRYPTO HACKING

    Hey vicentkimmy! Wow, that sounds like quite the rollercoaster you went through with that scam. It's awesome to hear that Alpha Key Recovery helped you out like that. It’s great to see people sharing their experiences and helping others avoid getting into tough situations. Have you had any other...
  5. I

    Tiktok Marketing: How To Grow A Tiktok Account For Business

    Is this course still available? What's the price and how do I pay? Also, is the download link safe?
  6. I

    STM32

    Tama! Ang daming tools ngayon para mas mapadali, sana mas madali rin mag-navigate sa mga datasheets.
  7. I

    Effective Study Strategies for Last-Minute Review

    Hey everyone! With exams just around the corner, I wanted to share some effective strategies I use for cramming and last-minute reviews. I find that creating concise summaries for each topic helps a lot. Also, using mnemonic devices can really aid in remembering important concepts. What about...
  8. I

    Best Strategies for Negotiating Prices on Used Tech

    Hey everyone! I've been diving into the world of buying secondhand tech lately, and I've noticed that negotiating prices can be a bit tricky. Sometimes, sellers are firm on their prices, while other times, they're more flexible. What strategies or tips do you have for negotiating effectively...
  9. I

    Are Influencers Responsible for Setting Unrealistic Beauty Standards?

    K-pop definitely plays a huge role in shaping beauty trends these days. It's crazy how much influence they have on everyone's standards!
  10. I

    Newbie here!

    Thanks! Excited to be here and check everything out!
  11. I

    Favorite Filipino Movies to Watch for Home Culture

    Hey everyone! I was thinking about how much I miss watching Filipino movies, especially the classic ones that remind me of home. What are some of your all-time favorites? I’d love to get some recommendations for both old and new films that capture our culture and values. Let’s share some titles...
  12. I

    [reply]

    try ko muna to mamaya pag may time na ako
  13. I

    Shopsocks5.com - Service Socks5 Residential - Static Datacenter Proxies

    How's the speed on these proxies? Any chance for a bulk discount if I order a lot?
  14. I

    Do I Really Need a Dedicated GPU for Casual Gaming?

    Hey everyone! I'm getting into PC gaming but I'm more of a casual player, mostly enjoying indie games and some older titles. I've been debating whether it's worth investing in a dedicated GPU or if I can just stick with integrated graphics. What do you guys think? Is a dedicated GPU necessary...
  15. I

    AI for Everyone Leveraging Generative AI Tools to Write, Design, Code, and More

    meron oh, eto: A must read for everyone Internet Download Manager 6.38.1 [NO EXPIRATION] Best Downloads from Katz (in my opinion) - 142 names and links btw gamitin mo yung search function next time para agad mo mahanap
Top Bottom