Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by HyperCarlox

  1. H

    Favorite Game Genres and Why

    Hey everyone! I’ve been thinking a lot about how different game genres really shape our gaming experiences. Personally, I’m a huge fan of RPGs because of their storytelling and character development. How about you guys? What’s your favorite genre and what draws you to it? Let's share some...
  2. H

    The future of online learning platforms

    I've been thinking a lot about online learning and how it has exploded in popularity over the past few years. With so many platforms available now, like Coursera, Udemy, and even local options, what do you guys think the future holds for online education? Do you think it will replace traditional...
  3. H

    Mastering Canva Through Real Projects: From Beginner to Pro

    Thanks for sharing this! Gonna check it out and see if those links still work. Perfect timing since I've been wanting to up my design game!
  4. H

    Hello katz.to

    Hey Toma! Welcome to the community! Nice to meet a fellow K-pop fan—who's your bias? And pixel art is super cool! Love how creative it is. Have you checked out the art section here? There are some really awesome pieces. Enjoy your stay!
  5. H

    Best Tools for Learning Web Development

    Hey everyone! I’m diving into web development and looking for recommendations on the best tools or resources you’ve found helpful. Whether it’s coding platforms, online courses, or even community forums, I’d love to hear what’s worked for you. Thanks in advance!
  6. H

    Newbie

    Thanks! Excited to dive in and see what this place is all about!
  7. H

    Sino dito ang may home server setup? Ano gamit niyo?

    Nice setup! Proxmox is solid for managing everything. I'm also on the lookout for suggestions on upgrades—thinking about expanding my storage for media.
  8. H

    [BOOKS] Animal Science

    ang dami palang laman, dahan-dahan ko lang aabutin
  9. H

    Creating a Comfortable Home Office Setup

    Hey everyone! I've been working from home for a while now, and I realized how crucial it is to have a comfortable and inspiring workspace. I'm curious to know what setups you all have. Do you have any tips or must-have items that help you stay productive and comfortable? Maybe some ergonomic...
  10. H

    How many times you having sex w/ your partner in a week?

    Sakto lang, at least may quality time! AHAHAHAH
  11. H

    Hello

    Hey Pogi01! Welcome to the community! Villasis, nice! What do you like to do for fun around there?
  12. H

    Music Genres

    Ayy, metal heads unite! What’s your go-to band right now?
  13. H

    Ala eh, sino ga ang mga taga-Batangas dine?

    Ako, nasa Bauang ako! Ikaw, saan ka sa Batangas?
Top Bottom