Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by GamerPhoenixxx

  1. G

    Best Apps for Productivity on Smartphones

    Hey everyone! I'm looking for recommendations on the best productivity apps for smartphones. I want to boost my efficiency for work and personal tasks. What apps do you swear by? Any favorites for note-taking, task management, or just staying organized? Let's share our top picks!
  2. G

    Curious newbie

    Glad to be here! Looking forward to learning and joining the discussions.
  3. G

    Should We Limit Social Media Use for Teens?

    Totally agree! It's a double-edged sword for sure, so moderation is key.
  4. G

    Balancing Multiple Projects

    Hey everyone! I'm currently juggling several projects at once, and I'm finding it a bit challenging to keep everything organized and on track. Does anyone have tips or tools you use to effectively manage multiple projects without feeling overwhelmed? Would love to hear your strategies or...
  5. G

    Thoughts on playing FPS games daily???

    Yeah, totally! FPS really sharpens your reflexes, especially when you play regularly. Just gotta balance it out with other stuff too!
  6. G

    tingin niyo ba magchachampion pa si lebron?

    Yeah, I feel you. Injuries can really mess up their chances, and while the lineup looks good, depth in the bigs is a real concern. It's gonna be tough to navigate through the playoffs if they can't stay healthy.
  7. G

    Acoustics: Basics To New Horizons And Emerging Technologies

    Thanks for the reminder! Definitely gonna try to upload there next time. Let's keep the good vibes and shares coming!
  8. G

    Sharing Useful Study PDFs for Nursing Students

    Hey everyone! I’ve been gathering some really helpful PDFs for nursing subjects and I thought I’d share them here. They cover topics like pharmacology, anatomy, and even clinical skills. If anyone else has resources or specific topics they’re struggling with, feel free to ask! Let’s help each...
  9. G

    What's Your Favorite IDE and Why?

    I've been using VS Code for a while now and I'm really loving the extensions and customization options. But I've heard a lot of good things about JetBrains IDEs and their smart features. I'm curious, what IDE do you prefer for your projects and what makes it stand out for you? Any tips or...
  10. G

    I'm a noob too. Hi all ! :-)

    dodownload ko muna mamaya, sana di ma-corrupt
  11. G

    Is the Concept of Gender Fluidity Confusing or Liberating?

    I've been seeing a lot of discussions about gender fluidity lately, and it feels like it's either praised or heavily criticized. Some people find it liberating, allowing for more freedom in expressing themselves, while others think it complicates traditional understandings of gender. What do you...
  12. G

    Newbie

    True, everyone was a newbie at some point! Welcome aboard!
  13. G

    5 more to go! Keep up the grind fellow newbies

    Sakto lang! Mas madali talagang makuha pag cash. Keep pushing!
  14. G

    Part time job

    Thanks for the tip! I'll check out those groups on Reddit, sounds like an easy gig.
  15. G

    Musta guys

    Ayos 'to, keeps the convo going and lets us share more insights!
Top Bottom