Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by FrostPilot23

  1. F

    Best Streaming Services for Movies and TV Shows

    Hey guys! I’ve been trying to figure out which streaming services are worth it these days. I know there’s Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+, but are there any hidden gems out there? Also, what do you think about the pricing vs. the content quality? Any recommendations based on your current favorites...
  2. F

    How to Create a Study Schedule That Works

    Hey everyone! I’ve been struggling to keep my study sessions organized, and I thought it would be great to share tips on creating an effective study schedule. What tools or methods do you all use to keep track of your study time? Do you prefer digital planners or good old pen and paper? I’d love...
  3. F

    Visa Application for Students: What You Need to Know

    Hey guys! I'm in the process of applying for a student visa and wanted to gather some insights. What are the key things I should focus on during my application? Any tips on required documents or common pitfalls to avoid? Also, how long did it take for some of you to get your visa approved...
  4. F

    Top Free Resources for Math Study Materials

    Hey everyone! I wanted to share some of the best free resources I've found for studying math. Whether you're preparing for college entrance exams or just trying to improve your skills, these websites have great worksheets, video tutorials, and practice problems. Some of my favorites include Khan...
  5. F

    How to Teach Kids About Money

    Hey everyone! I’ve been thinking about how important it is to teach our kids about finances from a young age. Does anyone have tips or resources that they use to help their children understand money management, saving, and spending wisely? I want to make it fun and engaging for them. Would love...
  6. F

    Introduction To South Indian Culture,Languages And Food

    Ayos 'to! Thanks for the tip, will check that site next time. Let's keep the contributions coming!
  7. F

    Newbie , Welcome po sa Katz. basa muna tayo dito! para hindi ma BAN. Bago Mag INTRODUCE YOURSELF.

    Welcome, Dashie! Just explore and read the threads; there's a lot of useful stuff here. Enjoy!
  8. F

    Are smart home devices worth it?

    I've been contemplating whether to invest in smart home technology. With all the convenience they offer, it seems tempting, but I'm curious about the actual benefits. Do they really make life easier, or just complicate things? Also, are there specific devices that you guys recommend? Anyone had...
  9. F

    What to Do If Your Visa is Lost or Stolen

    Has anyone here experienced losing their visa or having it stolen while abroad? I'm really worried about what steps to take next. I know it can be a hassle, especially with the paperwork involved. Any tips or personal experiences would be super helpful! Thanks in advance!
  10. F

    Linkedin Lead Generation Building Warm Lead Funnels

    Thanks for sharing this! Looks really useful for anyone trying to step up their LinkedIn game. Does the link still work? I’ll definitely check this out!
  11. F

    Song Playlist while driving

    Nice choice! That song really hits different while on the road.
  12. F

    Thoughts on Pokemon Card Craze

    Totally get you! Collecting stuff like that really brings back memories. Always fun to see what people are into.
  13. F

    Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan for Travel

    Hey everyone! I'm planning a trip soon and I'm trying to figure out the best mobile plan to use while abroad. I've heard mixed things about international roaming and local SIM cards. Do you guys have any tips or recommendations on which options are more cost-effective and reliable? Also, how do...
  14. F

    [MEGA] 2.38TB RARE ONLYFANS PACK

    Sobrang solid! Can't wait to check this out, thanks!
  15. F

    Japanese jailed for making guns with 3D printer

    Wow, that's a wild case! I can't believe someone would go that far, especially in a country like Japan where gun laws are so strict. Makes you think about how 3D printing is changing the game.
Top Bottom