Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by FrostBasketbol_ph

  1. F

    Should TikTok be Banned in the Philippines?

    Totally agree, TikTok is like a part of our daily grind na. It gives everyone a space to be creative, plus ang daming good vibes sa content!
  2. F

    Is It Time to Upgrade My CPU?

    Hey everyone! I'm starting to feel like my CPU is holding back my gaming and productivity performance lately. I have an older Intel i5 and I'm wondering if it's worth upgrading to something newer, like an i7 or even jumping to AMD's Ryzen series. Any thoughts on the best options out there right...
  3. F

    Welcome D4rkAng3L

    Hey Mobilarian! Welcome to the forum! Nice to see another member joining the fam. I noticed you mentioned those links—great tips from Scarlett. The arcade is super fun, you should definitely check it out when you have some spare time! What are you most excited to dive into here?
  4. F

    Lmaoo guys just spamming

    Hey there, Lmaodemonuu! Welcome to the community! Love the vibe already. What brought you here?
  5. F

    Reported content: Post in thread '[MEGA] - Via Gonzales (CLASSIC)'

    Thanks for the heads up! Is the Mega link still working?
  6. F

    Best Tools for Code Collaboration?

    Hey everyone! I’ve been thinking about how crucial it is to collaborate effectively, especially when working on coding projects with a team. What tools do you guys find most useful for code collaboration? I’ve heard good things about GitHub and GitLab, but I'm curious about others like Bitbucket...
  7. F

    Revit Beginner to Intermediate Tutorial Balkan Architect

    meron oh, eto: HTML CSS and Javascript Website Design Tutorial - Beginner Project Fully Responsive MAKE 100$ A DAY ON YOUTUBE! EASIEST TUTORIAL EVER FOR NOOBIES AND BEGINNERS NEW 2021 BEST INTERMEDIATE CRACKING TUTORIAL para sa uso, i-search mo muna sa taas bago mag-request, mas mabilis
  8. F

    hello everyone

    Hey! Welcome to the forum!
  9. F

    WATCH New member

    ayos 'to, welcome! Enjoy your stay!
  10. F

    Building a Personal Brand Online

    Hey everyone! I've been diving into the world of personal branding lately and would love to hear your thoughts on it. What are some effective strategies you've used to build your own brand online? Any tips on social media presence or content creation? Let's share our experiences and help each...
  11. F

    new here how to get around?

    Sakto! Basahin mo lang mga threads dito, dami mo matututunan.
  12. F

    Proxy Tools for Enhanced Privacy

    Hey everyone! I've been diving into different tools that can enhance our online privacy while using proxies. I've come across a few VPNs that work well in conjunction with proxies, and I'm curious if anyone here has experience with combining these technologies. What tools or practices do you...
  13. F

    WATCH Legitimate Crypto Recovery Companies: Verified Firm (ZCRS) Review Trusted in 2026 for Investment Fraud Recovery, ZEUS CRYPTO RECOVERY SERVICES

    Hey lillyjustin91! Welcome to the community! Your insights on cryptocurrency recovery are super interesting—it's a wild world out there with all the scams and hacks. Have you had any personal experiences with crypto, or are you more into the investigative side of things? Looking forward to...
  14. F

    Switching to eSIM: Pros and Cons

    Hey everyone! I've been hearing a lot about eSIM technology lately and I'm considering making the switch from a physical SIM to an eSIM. What are the advantages and disadvantages you've experienced? Is it worth it in terms of convenience and flexibility? Also, any tips on how to make the...
  15. F

    favourite manga?

    Nice picks! Berserk is a classic, and Oyasumi PunPun hits hard with its themes.
Top Bottom